2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
Spacious car for its class
By James on 05/09/06 05:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I drive about 700 miles per week (practically all interstate), so I am loving the fuel economy. I went from an American mid-size car to this and really do not notice much difference in the comfort level. I have had this car about 3 weeks now and am getting around 35-37 mpg so far. That is enough savings to make 1/2 the payment!

Great!
By keggo on 05/08/06 17:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

My wife just sold her standard cab Tacoma and after a couple weeks of searching for a Scion tC, we decided to look at the Yaris. I WAS a little hesitant as it was fairly small looking. When we got there to see it and test drove it, we knew we wanted it. It's a great car that gets GREAT gas mileage, is fun to drive, and feels really solid. I could only go up to 10 on the rating, but if I could, I'd go well above that. Great car, great price, great mileage!!!

A Wonderful Car
By Efficient on 05/07/06 08:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car has everything one would desire. The build quality is equal to cars costing $30,000+. I have had it for 3 days and the gas gauge has not moved after 100 miles of driving. This car is the answer to all the price manipulations by the oil industry. With this car you do not have to give up comfort and good acceleration. The build quality is similar to a Camry. I highly recommend this vehicle.

Yaris in the Lou
By Chris on 05/06/06 20:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

What a great little car, I have driven a hyundai accent hatchback since 2002 and this is soo much nicer, it is more comfortable, the mileage is better, it looks a whole lot cooler, the only thing that this doesn't have is all of the standard features, but overall I have no complaints.

Certified machanic (own business)
By sully on 05/06/06 15:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Turns on a dime. Better gas mileage than window sticker states. Great transmision, holds its own going up hill,and down as well. No need to hold brake pedal burning up brakes computer senses need to down shift from lock up mode (torque converter). Easy to park. Awesome factory add on's. I'm 6'1" and have plenty of leg room. Kids have plenty of room. Awesome interior set up.

Satisfied Customer
By michael on 05/05/06 12:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

A very good car. I'm 6'3'' and fit comfortably but snugly into the car. The principle options I wanted were the convenience package, antilock brakes, and side impact airbags. I found they are not building any Yaris sedans with side impact airbags because it would raise the cost and make it uncompetative with rivals. I would have paid the $1000 extra.

My little blue beast!!
By Meredith on 05/03/06 12:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

i recently purchased my '07 yaris hatchback and i LOVE IT! it is extremely spacious on the inside and i love all of the available features, the armrest(very comfortable), the aux jack which is even better because it is accesible with i-pods, keyless entry, power windows, etc.. this car is a dream. Lots of pickup, this car really likes to go even though it only has 109 hp. The digital gauges are a fun new feature that i havent yet seen in a toyota(my family owns only toyotas).

the perfect car
By brighterdeath on 05/02/06 12:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

First, I'm not a fan of the sedan, it is rather ordinary while the 3 door liftback is anything but. This is a great car! It's built beautifully. I'm 6 foot 4 and have plenty of room, as much or more than most larger cars. It is an optical illusion, small on the outside, big on the inside. The center gauges make me wonder why they haven't been there standard for years, now the speed easily comes into my line of view as I am scanning for traffic, rather than having to avert my eyes and see through the steering wheel. The car stops, steers and just in general, feels very good. I have a hard time referring to it as an economy car, it is cheap to run but there is nothing "cheap" about it.

Great but needs more front legroom
By Mike on 04/28/06 12:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this so I could put my bike in the back which I can with no problem. I can also put in a diswasher in the box that I picked up at Sears. A large dog crate also fits in the back without a problem. If you have long legs you might be a bit cramped.

Awesome little car
By Ivan on 04/27/06 21:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I hear people complaining about the dashboard but it really does not matter because its fully visible without the steering wheel obstructing the view as you turn, great idea, easy to get adjusted.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.