Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Reviews - 399 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Yaris

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

I'm converted
By I M AWESOME

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I wanted the Rabbit as I have always had a GTI and couldn't afford the new ones. I mosey into the Toyota dealership and see the Yaris and wasn't convinced at first until I drove it. It's a little slow off the gun, but once you get into the mid-range, she has some go. It's the most fun car I've driven and it's more comfortable than the Mini. I got the convenience package which is good, but plan on getting all the TRD accessories. Gas mileage is great, which was my primary motivation for the car, but I never expected it to be so fun to drive. Got the Blazing Blue and plan on making it look like the commercial. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and recommend it to anyone.

More room than I could ever dream of with so many storage compartments that are hide-away. There is so much room in the car you can easily fit 4 adults with no cramping or stuffing.

S model in the hatchback version and a possible TRD model.

No Buyer's Remorse!!
By Kevin

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We love our Yaris, we are absolutely 100% pleased, Usually with big purchases we have some buyer's remorse, but we are totally at peace with this purchase. It looks great, gets great mileage, fits all four of us comfortably with plenty of room in the trunk for luggage.

I like the looks, the price that we bought it for, the gas mileage, and the sound system is also pretty good. I also like how much room we have inside.

None really.

I love my new Yaris!
By trisarahtops22

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

About 2 weeks ago I got my new red Yaris! I know I havent had it that long, but so far I love it. It handles really well, it's fun to drive and it looks great! I love the design.

I went from a '90 cavalier to this car, so pretty much everything is my favorite! I enjoy how all the gauges are in the center, not behind the steering wheel. It's very unique! I also really like the storage compartment between the 2 front seats, it's very handy.

The only things I would change is the cup holders are right in front of 2 of the air vents. When I have a drink sitting there, it blocks the A/C! Also the AUX jack is kind of in an akward spot, and is hard to get the plug in. Once it is plugged in though, there's no problem.

Yaris is Nice
By KP

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Yaris for about 2 weeks know. I love the middle gauges because now I don't have to look through the steering wheel to see them. I got 34 mpg for first two tanks. The steering wheel is a little cheesy looking. I got every option offered and so far so good. Don't like that there is no place to put change or your cell phone or that the cup holders when you put a cup in them block the A/C vent. That won't work when it is 95 degrees outside. The outside of the car I love. As for acceleration, I have a manual so it has done pretty good. I drive on a major highway to work and it keeps up with all the other cars at 80 mph. Plus it's a Toyota so it is going to last.

Exterior look, middle gauges, gas mileage.

Change steering wheel to one more modern. Maybe with radio buttons and cruise control buttons on the wheel. Offer a sunroof and 6 disc changer with better quality speakers, maybe bose.

Update on Yaris
By OKJoe

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

After just over 1000 miles, we took a trip to OK City on Friday. We got 330 miles out of exactly 9 gallons of gas for a total of 36.7 miles per gallon, all highway on cruise control, going about 74 MPH. Everything is great so far. I have the same complaints as my first review. I have to agree that the seats are not as comfortable as I'd like on long trips. They might break in though after a while. A minor complaint is that the turn signal auto shut off could be more sensitive. I seem to have to shut it off manually on slow wide turns. Otherwise we both love the car!

Mileage and looks.

Better radio. More sensitive turn signal shut off.