2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
The Yar-mobile
By jsmale on 05/25/06 15:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Dubbed "The Yar-mobile" by co-workers, everyone including myself is surprised by the amount of room in this hatchback. Going from a Ford Explorer to the Yaris I feel quite comfortable, however my hauling days are over. After my first fillup I get 35.2 MPG city only driving. This car has met all my expectations! I couldn't imagine spending less than $20K (CAD) and getting more bang for the buck in any other vehicle. This is my first Toyota and I am very impressed.

Love my Yaris
By Iz on 05/23/06 13:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought a Yaris as a commuter car and just love it. Comfortable, even for those with long legs, and really zippy. Handling a long, hilly commute at highway speeds without any trouble. Already enjoying the great gas mileage and my reduced expenses!

Love my Yaris.
By luvmyyaris on 05/20/06 17:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have to say that I love my Yaris. It is sharp and economical. The gas mileage is good and the car has been very reliable thus far. Very reasonable price.

That's what I'm talking about!!!
By Jewell on 05/17/06 13:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a 2007 Toyota Yaris 4 days ago and could not be happier- the money I'm saving on gas is fantastic. The MP3 jack is huuuge for me. The seat is comfy and the car is quite stylish for an economic vehicle. I would recommend this to anyone.

Good car
By Andy on 05/13/06 09:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Overall I really like my new purchase of the Toyota Yaris. The interior could have a few more features, like a temperature gauge and other normal stats. Its small compared to the average American vehicle, which makes it extremely easy to parallel park in smaller spots and to maneuver around things. It'd be nice to have some faster acceleration, but I guess thats just a trade-off for a car with good gas mileage.

Best Little Car Ever
By Doodoo on 05/13/06 08:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car replaces the Echo, which was a good car, just ugly. Now since the ugly is gone it's perfect. My new Yaris is beautiful. The short shifter lets me sap up as much as the little 1.5 engine can be expected to provide. I get over 10 miles more than the Kia Rio per gallon out of the Yaris I feel good about saying that this is probably the best little car ever made.

miles heating up!
By batman on 05/12/06 14:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

So far this car is adding up to the reason why I bought it - great gas mileage. I am constantly told how classy this car is. It is pretty roomy inside and the dash is great. So far I am averaging between 30-34 mpg. The only criticism I have is the compartments or lack of near the driver side. They are hard and even impossible to reach when standing still let alone driving. Overall so far a great car that drives nice on the highway.

Adult-Sized Slot Car
By Lou & Sue on 05/11/06 19:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We now have 600+ miles on our loaded liftback. Both wife and I are impressed with it's comfort, handling and design. We have mostly stick-shift cars over last 35 yrs, including 3 ALFAS & a Ford Fiesta. This car is similar to the Fiesta, and gets thru the turns as good as the Alfas, maybe better. Have not pushed the engine or brakes yet, but appears they will do quite well. Only 1/2 way thru 2nd tank of gas; got 35.5 MPG on first tank. It gets lots of looks on the road.

My Wife Loves It!
By Rick S on 05/10/06 16:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car is a great little car! We sold her 2004 Prius to get this one. She was not getting to take advantage of the gas mileage on the Prius for the payment we were paying. So I sold it on ebay for $3000 more than we owed and bought the Yaris. What a deal. The payment was half and the mileage is about the same as she was getting. And the insurance is less. Plus, in 48 months the car will be paid for, just in time for our youngest to take it to college! The oldest get my Prius. lol The Yaris is very fun to drive I like to drive it when I get the chance.

The perfect ride!
By linda jonke on 05/10/06 14:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We have several cars, a newer Corvette & a 05 Jeep. With the gas prices & my husbands long comute we went looking for a more economical car. This is the perfect car. At 6'2" and 215 my husband is not a small guy, he loves this car! At first everyone teased him at work, now everyone one wants one. He loves the power, the solidness & everyone knocks on our door at home & wants to know what it is! My husband wears a suit to work. The other day, 5 large guys in suits paged him to the parking lot & were sitting in the car just to prove you could fit car! He loves open window air & this is the first car he has owned that he can open the window and there is no noise or wind. Toyota has a winner.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.