Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Yaris

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Yaris is Nice
By KP

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Yaris for about 2 weeks know. I love the middle gauges because now I don't have to look through the steering wheel to see them. I got 34 mpg for first two tanks. The steering wheel is a little cheesy looking. I got every option offered and so far so good. Don't like that there is no place to put change or your cell phone or that the cup holders when you put a cup in them block the A/C vent. That won't work when it is 95 degrees outside. The outside of the car I love. As for acceleration, I have a manual so it has done pretty good. I drive on a major highway to work and it keeps up with all the other cars at 80 mph. Plus it's a Toyota so it is going to last.

Favorite Features

Exterior look, middle gauges, gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

Change steering wheel to one more modern. Maybe with radio buttons and cruise control buttons on the wheel. Offer a sunroof and 6 disc changer with better quality speakers, maybe bose.

Update on Yaris
By OKJoe

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

After just over 1000 miles, we took a trip to OK City on Friday. We got 330 miles out of exactly 9 gallons of gas for a total of 36.7 miles per gallon, all highway on cruise control, going about 74 MPH. Everything is great so far. I have the same complaints as my first review. I have to agree that the seats are not as comfortable as I'd like on long trips. They might break in though after a while. A minor complaint is that the turn signal auto shut off could be more sensitive. I seem to have to shut it off manually on slow wide turns. Otherwise we both love the car!

Favorite Features

Mileage and looks.

Suggested Improvements

Better radio. More sensitive turn signal shut off.

EURODATACAR
By Eurostar

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I got this car in Oct 06,, ever since just loving it, I'm upgrading a lot of parts to this car, the car was built to be a tuner, lots of aftermarket parts for it. It's very easy and fun to drive, great performance and MPG for its class, and the best of all is that it looks very nice, stylish, European and sporty.

Favorite Features

Great looking car with Euro style, extremely fun to drive, great performance in its class with a five speed manual gear box.

Suggested Improvements

More horsepower will be even better, lower center gravity, options of turbo models like in Europe.

Awesome Car!!
By Ondraya

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had Toyotas for over 13 yrs, one had 183,000 miles on it. Had to drive over 300 miles to get the model Yaris I wanted. Picked up my new Yaris; it's quiet, peppy, fun to drive, stable, cute, well-placed intrument panel, roomy, easy to drive and park. I drive a LOT and this car has been getting 42-44 mpg. average. The turning radius is sooo much fun, I drove in circles just to play. "Turns on a dime, runs on loose change!!" I did tons of research, trust me this is the best deal for the money!

Favorite Features

Gas mileage, price, comfort, peppy, fun, handles great, turning radius, manual transmission, cuteness - it makes me smile, color (blazing blue). It's a Toyota!

Suggested Improvements

My only issue with this car is that in high winds, I can feel it, but that's part of driving a sub-compact car. Sell more, so the people driving huge vehicles will see more "Yari"! (It's a small car and some people in huge SUVs don't always see me.)

3 door Yaris review
By roger olson

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I like my Yaris and don't regret buying it for a second. As gas prices go up I feel good everytime I fill up my tank. I am glad that Toyota decided to bring this to the USA.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage, I sit up higher than most cars love that feature, comfort in driving, have gotten a lot of good comments on the car. Roomy interior, love the cup holders, perfect design.

Suggested Improvements

This is just a design that all cars are going with but I dislike not having molding on the doors. Creates too much risk for door dings and costly repairs.