Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Amazing car for the price
By Shep

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. It barely uses gas and saves me so much money. It looks and feels great on the highway. Very little noise.

Gas mileage, quick, inexpensive.

Cupholders are poorly placed.

First compact car
By Chris

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The car is a real pleasure to drive. I drive 60+ miles a day and this car has performed well above my expectations. It accelerates well and has no problems at freeway speeds. A very solid car all around.

Fuel economy, storage, roominess, peppy power train, doors close solid with no rattle.

Tachometer, cruise control, power windows and locks could be standard as well as 4 wheel disk ABS.

I'm converted
By I M AWESOME

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I wanted the Rabbit as I have always had a GTI and couldn't afford the new ones. I mosey into the Toyota dealership and see the Yaris and wasn't convinced at first until I drove it. It's a little slow off the gun, but once you get into the mid-range, she has some go. It's the most fun car I've driven and it's more comfortable than the Mini. I got the convenience package which is good, but plan on getting all the TRD accessories. Gas mileage is great, which was my primary motivation for the car, but I never expected it to be so fun to drive. Got the Blazing Blue and plan on making it look like the commercial. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and recommend it to anyone.

More room than I could ever dream of with so many storage compartments that are hide-away. There is so much room in the car you can easily fit 4 adults with no cramping or stuffing.

S model in the hatchback version and a possible TRD model.

No Buyer's Remorse!!
By Kevin

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We love our Yaris, we are absolutely 100% pleased, Usually with big purchases we have some buyer's remorse, but we are totally at peace with this purchase. It looks great, gets great mileage, fits all four of us comfortably with plenty of room in the trunk for luggage.

I like the looks, the price that we bought it for, the gas mileage, and the sound system is also pretty good. I also like how much room we have inside.

None really.

I love my new Yaris!
By trisarahtops22

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

About 2 weeks ago I got my new red Yaris! I know I havent had it that long, but so far I love it. It handles really well, it's fun to drive and it looks great! I love the design.

I went from a '90 cavalier to this car, so pretty much everything is my favorite! I enjoy how all the gauges are in the center, not behind the steering wheel. It's very unique! I also really like the storage compartment between the 2 front seats, it's very handy.

The only things I would change is the cup holders are right in front of 2 of the air vents. When I have a drink sitting there, it blocks the A/C! Also the AUX jack is kind of in an akward spot, and is hard to get the plug in. Once it is plugged in though, there's no problem.

• SUV