2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Consumer Reviews 3

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
We now have three, this was our first
By Page on 08/25/09 11:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great little car. We get 39mpg with this one. Very roomy interior, more so than the Corolla we traded in. No problems encountered, has enough power accessories too and the ipod plug to keep the teenagers happy with the car. Can't find anything wrong, priced right for quality!

A great buy
By Alley123 on 08/20/09 20:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car! Had it for over 2 years with no troubles. Routine oil changes are only required every 5000 miles instead of the usual 3000. My tires will need replacing soon (currently have 37000 miles on them.) I love that it's a small car, yet the seats feel more like that of a van in that you sit straight up instead of the laid back/stretched out position of many cars. And I haven't found anything that doesn't fit in the back when the seat is folded down. The back seat is very roomy for a two-door car. You don't hit your head on the ceiling and enough leg room for an average person. Great gas mileage, although I've never gotten what other people have reported (I get 33-36 mpg).

Don't Have a Fender Bender!
By Broken hearted on 08/07/09 02:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I rear-ended another vehicle that left a dent on their bumper and did $3500 damage to my Yaris! Why so fragile? And the airbag didn't even go off. I love the car. I put the back seat down and use the hatchback/space like it's a pickup truck for building and garden supplies, etc. It's amazing what you can get in that little car. My manual transmission and reasonable driving practices result in >40 mpg IN TOWN! I love this car, I just wish it weren't so fragile.

Amazing buy
By zelaya_ed on 07/29/09 17:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I'm in college... and the last thing I wanted to have to worry about was my car. So I decided to go with a toyota - having to be on a budget the Yaris was definitely in my price range. Immediately I fell in love with the car, it looked cool, had an ipod jack built in, power everything, and finally I got to the gas station. 20 bucks filled her up, what a buy.

Awesome
By Ben-David Kaminski on 07/28/09 11:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

With the proper driving you can get over 40mpg. The car is great in snow. It is a great car to customize and turn heads for little money. Toyota quality should last a long time.

Great Little Car
By 3dyaris on 07/10/09 07:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

My Yaris gets great gas mileage, is comfortable, and drives well. I've had no problems in three years- just done routine oil changes. Plenty of storage with the hatchback too, and it's easy to park.

Love It!
By Deborah on 04/14/09 07:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is the most fun car I have ever had. I love everything about it. True- it does not have all of the fancy bells and whistles, but that is where I save money. Now as we are looking to replace our second car, we coming back to how much we love our Yaris and are talking about getting another. The only way to improve it is to make it a hybrid.

Fantastic for the price
By Jimbo on 04/10/09 20:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The fuel mileage is wonderful. It's great fun to drive. I love it.

Only one complaint
By ahviva on 04/06/09 19:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I was extremely excited to buy this car to replace my old Geo Metro. Although no fuel-driven car (and even many hybrids) comes close to Geo Metro's fuel efficiency, Yaris' record was good enough. Plus, I was looking to stay within the sub-compact category. I love it in every way except for two serious design flaws: 1. There's only ONE cup holder in the whole car, and it's positioned in a way that is utterly inconvenient. I have to reach quite far back, past the manual brake to be able to grab it. 2. If I adjust the seat so that I am comfortable reaching the pedals, I have to stretch my arms to reach the steering wheel. It makes it for a much less comfortable drive than I'd like to.

amazing car!!!!!!
By stephanie on 03/31/09 22:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've had this car for 2 years now, and all I've had to do is change the oil. I've put 32k miles on it. I used it for delivery driving for a while. It was great. I pretty much love everything about this car. I do miss not getting the power package. I get usually 28-37 mpg on average. I love driving it around town!