2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
Truly a Pocket Rocket
By Pocket Rocket on 11/14/06 08:55 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I actually received this vehicle as a gift. So far, it has been one of the best cars that I've owned. It is a little sluggish on initial acceleration but what can I expect when I'm averaging 40 mpg! Ride is great, sticks to the road, handles very well. Fabulous sound system. Would like to see a higher center console for arm rest and cup holder is great... if you're left handed!

It is good.
By Kate Smith on 11/12/06 16:53 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Yaris a few weeks ago. I used to own a Hyundai Elantra and this is far better. When you are on the highway or in the city it really gets up and goes, unlike the Elantra. It gets great gas mileage and is super cute. The only thing I don't like about it are the cup holders. There are two for bottles in the doors, but the main center one is a bit too far back to be useful when you are driving.

Sweet little retirement car
By Darryl on 11/11/06 11:33 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Im 63 so I wanted a cheap, basic, mileage car. I guess in my generation the basics are the basics. I don't need, cruise control, auto windows and all the rest. I did get air, stereo, power steering , five speed (dont need automatic). I also got gas mileage, that will come and go, though. I have gotten as low as 30.5 and as high as 39, it seems it's always this way, but this is honest mileage. Sticker mileage, brag mileage, and honest mileage. But the car is cute, rides good, mileage O.K. but it's NOT a turnpike cruiser with the goodies. I love it, 9.5 on a scale of 10. But over 40mph keep an eye on the speedo.

Love my little car!
By Dena on 11/06/06 16:19 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my hatchback for a month now and I love it. This car is so much fun to drive. It's very roomy in the front seats for such a small car. So far I'm getting about 37 mpg which seems good to me. It's a little loud on the highway but feels very stable. I would have purchased the power package but it wasn't available in NH.

Great value
By Dani on 11/06/06 08:51 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle has been great so far. I make many trips back and forth from Iowa to Chicago and it is much nicer not having to fill up 3 times during the trip, instead I only have to fill up once and I still have 1/2 tank left when I get back. The only complaint I have about the vehicle is that the cup holders in front are directly in front of the heating vents so the drink gets really hot even if you close the vents. The vehicle looks small on the outside, but it has a ton of room on the inside, you would never expect that my fiance, who is 6' 4", fits very comfortably in the passenger's seat! Overall, I definitely love the vehicle and I would recommend it to anyone!

07 Yaris
By Lindsey on 11/05/06 10:14 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I got the Yaris because I needed something affordable and reliable. So far I am loving it. Feels great on the road and very fun to drive; I feel hip when I'm sporting around in it.

I Like My Toyota Yaris
By Greg Warmoth on 11/02/06 15:58 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

My Yaris is the 2 door hatchback, red with the 1.5 liter engine. It drives nice and smooth with little road noise. It seats 5 but more like 4. Don't expect to haul a lot of baggage but this is more for the commuters than hauling anything. Fuel economy is around 39 on the road, about what Toyota shows it at. The stereo is simple but works well. The gauges are in the middle of the dash so if anyone doesn't like the instruments being to their right to look at the speedometer than this wouldn't be the car for you. This is an economy car, no bells and whistles, but it's reliable at a cheaper price. Price of the car and gas mileage.

Great little car
By Carrie Livingston on 11/01/06 18:54 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

My husband and I just purchased this car for me to drive all over the state for my clinicals. I've only driven it a day and already love it. It handles very well and gets great gas mileage. This car is so roomy on the inside. I traded in my Escort for this and some how it's shorter in length but much bigger on the inside, no one has to sit with their knees in their chest to have enough leg room. It's taking a little getting used to looking at the speedometer in the center, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Don't pass this car up
By steven on 10/30/06 13:38 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

For the money there is nothing better. Fantastic gas mileage, turns on a dime, rides like a expensive sedan. Great looks, classy radio sound. Fits five adults. Just take it out for a drive you'll love it. Only drawback is getting used to the speedometer, it's in the middle of the dash. It took me a couple of weeks to get used to it. Get the power package, it's worth the cost. Toyota has a real winner here. If you are looking for a reliable car that gets great mileage and is fun to drive don't pass this car up.

Love this car
By Robert Moore on 10/28/06 20:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Yaris handles great and has lot of room on the interior. The motor responds perfectly. There is more road noise than what I am used to. I love this car and plan to customize it into a pimped ride.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.