2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
The Best
By testdrive on 11/28/06 08:04 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I searched for months for the best new small car. This Yaris is even better than the professional ratings. This car is energetic, maneuverable, gutsy, cheap to run, responsive, fun, good looking, quiet. Combines economy and power. Runs forever on $10 of gas.

Yaris is a new car for less money!
By ROBIN on 11/25/06 05:06 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love our Yaris! It is great on gas and my 5 speed manual is fun to drive. I bought this car for my daughter who will be driving in another year. In the meantime I am driving it. Yaris has just enough room for my family of four and one family pet (our fifth person).

Yaris Hatchback is FUN & Amazing on Gas
By Kandice Kartchner on 11/22/06 00:09 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Yaris is a car that originally was introduced in Europe a few years ago, where I rented one and tried it out. I fell in LOVE with it, and wished that I could have one here in the states. Alas, the US had not approved them. (Perhaps the competition was just too much - so safe, fun, and amazing on gas.) Anyhow, when they came I had to see what they had done to them. It was utterly amazing! They are priced very reasonably. The hatchback has tons of space inside, innovative ideas & design features like three glove boxes, lots of safety, amazing handling & control, and nice interiors. I love driving it! It is really fun to drive, and very comfortable. I love the gas mileage and small size too!

Grandma's Car
By Liz on 11/21/06 10:54 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased the car because it was cute and got good mileage. Everyone in my family is borrowing it because of the mileage. Even my son really likes it. maybe I should have it painted pink so it will stay in my driveway more often. I bought it to take the grandkids to and from school. I have never had so many people ask me about my Yaris.

Fantastic!!!
By amy on 11/21/06 10:01 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

When driving the Yaris you feel like an ice skater gliding over the ice. I have only had the car for 4 days but I know it's the best purchase I've ever made. The gas mileage is awesome as a commuter this will come in handy!!!

Pleased with auto.
By Ed on 11/21/06 08:31 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Center gauges are quickly obtained, fully visible. Overall quality seems impressive for entry level auto. Chosen for quality, fuel economy, not price. Responsive, actually fun to drive. Full complement of airbags. A city car, not really large enough for constant high speeds.

Ya Gotta Love your Yaris
By Carroll Sorrell on 11/21/06 08:19 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Love my Yaris. Toyota in general has the best products for little old grannies that need reliability! I have a Toyo truck and I feel the same way about it. Always there when I need them and safe and fun to drive. Yaris has made Toyota proud. Keep up the good work.

Great purchase
By john on 11/18/06 04:26 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

My fiance saw this car and instantly fell in love with it. Previously had a 97 rav4. This little car is great, surprising power from the small engine. Great ride quality, and fuel mileage. Interior is pretty comfy, very roomy. Trans. does some weird things sometimes. Other than that, very smooth, quality feel for this little affordable car. Makes peoples head turn all the time, also sparks conversations.

What a fun car!
By jjrigadoon on 11/16/06 09:39 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We wanted an economical 2nd vehicle; my daughter had purchased a Yaris sedan and loved it. We checked it out (high cute factor) and went with it for the great Toyota reputation and the fact that it won "Car of the Year" in Europe one year. It has turned into our 1st vehicle, not the 2nd. My husband and I both love to drive it, so the SUV sits in the driveway a lot. We got the 5 speed, manual. It has plenty of power... a requirement of mine for getting on the interstates.

Truly a Pocket Rocket
By Pocket Rocket on 11/14/06 08:55 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I actually received this vehicle as a gift. So far, it has been one of the best cars that I've owned. It is a little sluggish on initial acceleration but what can I expect when I'm averaging 40 mpg! Ride is great, sticks to the road, handles very well. Fabulous sound system. Would like to see a higher center console for arm rest and cup holder is great... if you're left handed!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.