2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
When driving became fun again!
By Michael on 12/20/06 14:16 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I can't recall the last time I found myself looking forward to driving; my Yaris makes my being on the road a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I can only echo others' comments regarding the Yaris' handling, fuel economy (I've been averaging 34 MPG as a city driver) and its inescapable head-turning likeability. I adapted quickly to the center-mounted instrument panel. Variety is the spice! I definitely recommend the Power Package if only for the power-lock amenity. The standard stereo setup that's included in this package is robust enough for me. Friends have all commented on the Yaris' deceptively roomy interior. It seats five, but four seems a more realistic number to expect.

Yaris is a GREAT buy!
By katherine Weikle on 12/14/06 18:02 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Yaris! It is metallic blue on the outside and has a black interior with metallic blue dots. Although it looks small, the Yaris hatchback is very roomy in the front and in the back seats. The Yaris is very convenient with its 20 compartments, 7 different cupholders and laydown-able back seat. You get used to the speedometer being in the middle of the dash quiet fast. The ride is smooth and the car is quiet. The power locks, windows and mirrors just adds to the experience. You are sure to love it as much as me!

2007 Toyota Yaris S
By Jenn on 12/13/06 07:55 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

There are some things I would change, such as the manual seat adjusters and manual steering wheel adjuster (I was spoiled in my last car). My boyfriend likes when we take my car out some evenings (he has a large SUV), because we can park more easily and in smaller "parking spaces". You can hear the traveling noise at higher speeds, but that doesn't matter much to myself. Knowing that I get really good gas mileage makes up for that.

My New Yaris
By Jeff on 12/13/06 06:40 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car several weeks ago. I check other economy cars, and found the Yaris to offer the most in comfort and drive. The cup holders are not good, they are not where they belong, but the rest of the car, fit and finish and drive is suberb for a tiny car.

LOVE IT!!
By jo on 12/10/06 17:37 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

i just love this car, sporty, great on gas, very affordable

I love this car!
By Zanella on 12/09/06 07:27 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Couldn't be more happy with my Yaris. It drives well, and is very comfortable and reliable.

I want another one
By Danno on 12/08/06 13:22 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Just bought one for my daughter. I've been driving it until she comes home for Christmas break. great car, fun to drive. It's a great value and I wouldn't mind having one for myself.

The Yaris is Great!!!
By Nicole on 12/03/06 19:23 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Yaris. I can't believe how much power this car has. It immediately gets up when I drive on the freeway and is truly amazing. This little vehicle has so much power!! It does have a little noise when I drive it, but that is one of the things I love about it. I feel like I am in a race. I nicknamed my Yaris, I call it a "Bullet" because it gets up and shoots out of nowhere. I am glad I purchased it before more people catch on how great this car really is.

Fun and Pratical
By Ran Kizama on 12/01/06 08:45 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I traded in my 200WHP Mazdaspeed MX-5 because I was getting out of drifting and needed and fun yet practical daily driver. The Yaris was the best car to fit the bill. Fun to drive, excellent wheel response, and great MPG made the Yaris a prime choice. While it doesn't have quite as many bells and whistles as other cars such as the Nissan Versa or Honda Fit, it's not a 5-door station wagon like they are either. This 3-door compact has been nothing but fun since I got it and I've already began throwing on a variety of TRD Performance goodies that will keep my warranty intact.

I heart yaris, I hate cupholders
By michelle in valencia on 11/30/06 09:33 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

When I see another Yaris owner driving nearby, I just want to "high-five" them. The gas mileage is great, and it is NOT sluggish on the grapevine (you know what I mean) and the cupholders and aux jack are terrible but forgiveable. My friends all love it. However, if you're in the wind, just BE EXTRA CAREFUL. I came from a huge suv to this little car so just be aware that you can't drive it the same. U-turns are the best now. Parking? Yeah, buddy! Racing? Not so much. Toyota, if you're reading this, change a bunch of stuff!! Then give me another one! I heart Yaris!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.