Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Silverado to Yaris
By JP

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a Yaris as a commuter car. I drive over 60 miles a day and was driving a full size Chevy Silverado truck. The fuel savings over the past year and a half have been over $2000. I can get over 40MPG on the highway if I drive at 60MPH. The interior is well designed and comfortable to drive. Turning radius is awesome. MP3 jack is a great feature. The trunk also has tons of room. The car is fun to drive and quite stylish for under $15K. No need to shop around just go out and buy one.

MPG, MP3 jack, and door panel water bottle holder.

A little more interior compartment space. The users manual and insurance documents fill up the glove compartment quite quickly.

This car deserves a second look!
By Bob

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I mainly chose the Toyota Yaris for the fuel economy. I have averaged almost 60mpg on highway runs, and about 40mpg around town (much better than my other car)! The seating is comfortable and the interior is easy to keep clean (charcoal gray). It handles beautifully at higher speeds, even around corners! The newly redesigned headlight assembly allow great light dispersion, for improved visibility, especially if you add the Sylvania Ulta Star headlamps! Most oncoming traffic think I am running my high beams, yet I am not! The fuel tank capacity is 11.1 gallons, and I can squeeze 600 miles out of it! If you try it, you will buy it! Really deserves a second look!

The basic audio system sounds great, with the SRS technology! I really enjoy the height adjustment on the drivers seat. Pleanty of room in the trunk, especially if you fold down the split rear seat!

I think some of the optional upgrades should be offered as "standard" on ALL models of this car, such as power accessiores, remote unlock, and remote start would be especially nice!

Team Yaris
By Britty06

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Yaris Sport sedan is an excellent car! This is my first car, and I'm so happy with it. It drives great, and has great MPG also. And plus its very cute. The seats are very comfortable, people are always surprised on how much room there is in this car. Im so happy with my purchase. Thanks Toyota for making a great car!

Everything.

None.

Fun Car to Have.
By Daniel

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Yaris. It has all the equipment I wanted in a new car, gets great gas mileage, it's a blast to drive and it's a freakin Toyota so I can rely on it for years and years to come. At first I was skeptical of the Yaris and never thought that I would own one. I kept thinking that I could never go back to a little car, especially coming out of a '95 Olds. sedan. But the more I complained about the gas mileage my tank of a car was getting, the more appealing the Yaris became. Not to mention the price point is just as attractive as the styling.

I was really happy that the stereo has the auxiliary port for my iPod. Also fog lamps are a really nice feature to have when you live in the country.

Could put the cup holders in a better location.

Absolutely Fabulous
By Robert

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great car! I am a very frugal (okay, cheap) shopper who goes over everything with a fine tooth comb. This car is great. I owned a Geo Metro for 5 years and considered an Aveo. The Yaris is the best of the three with the most power performance, the most room, and the best at making me smile when I drive. IF I get rid of it before I retire, I'll looking to get another!

Love all the pockets, the adjustable back seats, the cargo space, and the FUN to drive it !

At my age, would have still loved a radio that had CD and cassette with it. I'll have to record my cassettes on MP3 ... it plays those :o)