Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Glad I made the change
By Brad

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I had an 02 Honda Accord, 4 cyl., and wanted better mileage. I did a lot of research, and didn't find a better price for the mileage. I've only had it 3 days now, but I love the car. Small tweaks to the interior (longer arm rest/center console, and someplace to rest a cell phone) would be great. My only complaint in the rear view mirror. I'm 5'9", and the mirror is right in my line of vision for intersection traffic. I'm going to have my dealer move it up. Great ride, I have no problem with road noise.

Body style, steering/handling is very responsive. Good acceleration from dead stop and passing.

Raise the rear view mirror. Keyless entry is not "standard" with the Power Package upgrade. That threw me. I expected it, and was disappointed by not having it.

2007 Toyota Yaris
By Mr driver

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Performance: The Yaris gives you the feeling that you are in a golf cart and keeping up with normal/slow traffic is tough, with 106 hp, you will not pass anyone who dosent slow down for you! Comfort: Compromised by the fact that seating 5 people will make it all but impossible to get up to the speed limit before the next stop. Ride: Smooth but the driver's seat sits awkward if you're tall because of where the steering wheel is mounted due to the cramped interior. Fuel: I haven't been able to get more than 389 miles out of a full tank which is 34.5 miles a gallon when averaging between city and highway. Good fuel economy but the 1998 Corolla got almost as good about 2 miles less a gallon + 140hp.

At least 150 hp to keep up with normal traffic, aftermarket struts, gauges in front of driver not in middle of dash, better speakers, original style air vents metal dipstick not plastic.

Love it!
By lindsey

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I just got my new Olive Mist 4dr Yaris. I just got to 200 miles and have no complaints, it is the cutest thing, people think it's a Volkswagen. Since having this I wouldn't trade it for anything; it has great pickup and turning corners is a blast. I like the cupholders where they are, it's kinda different. Gas is also GREAT, like I said, made it to 200 miles and still have over half a tank left! Get one!

The unique design, affordability, I've never had a car with power anything (doors, windows) and they're great! The aux jack could be on the driver side but I'm just happy there's one to begin with!

2007 Toyota Yaris
By A-town

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have had this car for a little over 6 months and have 10000 miles on her. I get gas mileage between 33-35 in mixed driving, I got up to 41 on a road trip. The car is great. It is nothing fancy but hasn't had any trouble with her so far.

Toleckia's Yaris
By Toleckia

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

My experience in the 2007 Yaris is great. I love my new car. It is a stylish, comfortable, and affordable vehicle. It drives smooth which makes it fun to drive. If anyone ask me how does it feel to drive a Yaris, I will tell them it feels great. I would recommend anyone who wants a car that's afordable and comfortable to buy a Yaris.

My favorite features are everything about the Yaris. Even though this is my first new car, it gets my approval in every way.