2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
Spacious car for its class
By James on 05/09/06 05:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I drive about 700 miles per week (practically all interstate), so I am loving the fuel economy. I went from an American mid-size car to this and really do not notice much difference in the comfort level. I have had this car about 3 weeks now and am getting around 35-37 mpg so far. That is enough savings to make 1/2 the payment!

Great!
By keggo on 05/08/06 17:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

My wife just sold her standard cab Tacoma and after a couple weeks of searching for a Scion tC, we decided to look at the Yaris. I WAS a little hesitant as it was fairly small looking. When we got there to see it and test drove it, we knew we wanted it. It's a great car that gets GREAT gas mileage, is fun to drive, and feels really solid. I could only go up to 10 on the rating, but if I could, I'd go well above that. Great car, great price, great mileage!!!

A Wonderful Car
By Efficient on 05/07/06 08:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car has everything one would desire. The build quality is equal to cars costing $30,000+. I have had it for 3 days and the gas gauge has not moved after 100 miles of driving. This car is the answer to all the price manipulations by the oil industry. With this car you do not have to give up comfort and good acceleration. The build quality is similar to a Camry. I highly recommend this vehicle.

Certified machanic (own business)
By sully on 05/06/06 15:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Turns on a dime. Better gas mileage than window sticker states. Great transmision, holds its own going up hill,and down as well. No need to hold brake pedal burning up brakes computer senses need to down shift from lock up mode (torque converter). Easy to park. Awesome factory add on's. I'm 6'1" and have plenty of leg room. Kids have plenty of room. Awesome interior set up.

Satisfied Customer
By michael on 05/05/06 12:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

A very good car. I'm 6'3'' and fit comfortably but snugly into the car. The principle options I wanted were the convenience package, antilock brakes, and side impact airbags. I found they are not building any Yaris sedans with side impact airbags because it would raise the cost and make it uncompetative with rivals. I would have paid the $1000 extra.

Awesome little car
By Ivan on 04/27/06 21:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I hear people complaining about the dashboard but it really does not matter because its fully visible without the steering wheel obstructing the view as you turn, great idea, easy to get adjusted.

Love it!
By Liz on 04/26/06 16:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I've always had small American cars. I was tired of throwing money away after 60K. Everyone I know that has a Toyota, loves it. I thought it was about time I owned one. I love my mother's Rav4 but it was too pricy for my budget. My Yaris has every single upgrade except a spoiler & is still a better deal than a basic Corolla.

WOW
By arie on 04/26/06 12:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The 07 Yaris was initially puchased as a fuel conserving alternative to my BMW. Now, I only drive the yaris. It is a pocket-rocket. Acceleration is a tad slow in the first three gears, but not enough to be noticable. This car goes 85-95 mph daily on a 180 mile a day commute. The gas mileage is amazing. the car is perfect and fun to drive. goodbye gas guzzlers! I am hooked on the yaris!

Pleasantly Pleased
By mike on 04/26/06 09:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the Yaris because since I wanted Toyota quality and fuel efficiency. It seems to work well and has good performance. I drove the 07 Camry CE manual and did not notice a significant difference from the Yaris manual sedan. I believe it's the power/weight ratio... which is approximately the same. A little pricy compared to Korean competitors... I would have paid extra for the side impact airbags and antilock brakes but was told they may never ship the side impact airbags... if so for at least 5 months.

Good Car not many standard features
By Sarai Graterol on 04/24/06 15:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The driving has been great and the experience has been good, the only thing I feel not right is that in order to have basic features like power lock and power windows, I needed to pay extra, it is not included and in today's world those feature are a must!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.