2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Reviews 21

2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
Great Car!
By lonewolf on 03/08/07 14:56 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. I have driven a Ford F150 my whole life and this is a big change for me. I drove several other cars and didn't like them as much. The Yaris looks best and drives better than its competition.

Wow this thing is great
By Woodyb on 03/07/07 19:02 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Yes it's small and maybe a little drumming inside, but I expected it. Bottom line: great car. Had to make a 20 hour run for a family thing, three bad disks in my back and all. No back problems and total comfort for the whole drive. I'm sold.

Great little car!!
By TSABOMBDOG on 03/04/07 07:33 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

After buying old cars that I can fix my own, (old VW,and fords) until major jobs (transmission, etc.), I have gotten tired and bought this car. The first thing I looked for was fuel consumption. I wanted a hybrid, but at my federal wages it was out of my sight. Then I found 07 yaris 2 dr, 5sp M. It has the feel of my old bug, but more room for storage, great fuel consumtion and great price range.

Great!
By lphan on 02/21/07 18:58 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I was surprised at the room that this subcompact could had. The gas mileage is great for travelers and college students on a budget that live far from their hometowns.

Peppy little car
By RD on 02/14/07 08:35 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I finally got the car with additional antilock brakes and curtain side air bag for added safety. Got 17 inch after market rims with wider tires for additional traction and stability. It looks great and is really fun to drive and very fuel efficient. Toyota's reliability has a proven tract. I currently own a Sequoia, a Camry, and an 07 LS 460. I'm 6 ft 1 and I use this for my daily commute for obvoius practical reasons. I had my fair share of luxury European cars (I won't mention out of ethics) and my ownership experience were not good.

Great little car!
By Keith on 02/09/07 22:27 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Yaris is a great car and economical in so many ways. If you are looking for a reliable car that is cheap on the gas then go for the Yaris. I preferred the 4 door to the Liftback version but it was still hard to decide which one to buy. I read some reviews out there about how the car lacks some things, but it is what it is. The small engine might put you off, but don't let it. It can really keep pace and does great on the highway.

Love it
By javi67 on 02/03/07 22:26 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This was only the second new car I've ever bought and I love it. I was one of the first people in LA to drive one and i loved the looks and the comments, most of them made while I was in the car. Great gas mileage. Love my iPod jack. I can fit all sizes of people in it. It's white and it's been nicknamed the "tic-tac". Now I see them everywhere - don't you just hate that? ;-)

A Pleasant Surprise
By Gas Saver on 01/26/07 11:06 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

For a little car it has just enough low end acceleration and handles tight. I bought it strictly for the mileage it gets expecting a cheap chunk of plastic. However, it was anything but. The outer body design is kind of funky. The interior is surprisingly comfortable as well. I am 6'2" tall and have plenty of leg room.

Poor Yaris gas mileage
By vtrans on 01/19/07 16:46 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The car got upper 30s when we first got it. Two weeks into owning mileage dropped to 30 mpg. I was after a go-cart for the street but the manual door locks and sub-par gas mileage are annoying

From a Jeep to a Yaris
By Melissa on 01/15/07 16:02 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love my car. I was driving an 04 Jeep Wrangler and getting about 15 mpg because of the 6 cyl and AWD. I went to Toyota and test drove the car I was destined to buy. I was out the door with the keys in my hand about 4 hours later. Have had it over a month, and LOVE it. Great fuel economy (about $23.00 to fill up) and a tank lasts about a week. Awesome car to zip all over town in, comfortable and handles well. Roomy enough on the inside considering the size. I would definitely recommend the Yaris to anyone looking for a fuel-efficient, comfortable, and stylish ride!!