2007 Toyota Yaris 1.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2007 Toyota Yaris

2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (1.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

2007 Toyota Yaris
By winunicorn on

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This has to be the best car I have even owned, from point of comfort, reliability, maneuverability, gas mileage - I got 46 mpg on a 1700 mile trip from FL through the Blue Ridge mountains and up through S. and N. Carolina, VA, MD, Penna and NY! Absolutely fun to drive. Should have ordered the power windows and cruise control. Big ticket for going too fast. Wanted to stay "green" as possible. I now get 37 - 38 mpg in town, love to drive this car, and having had two hip replacements, find it much more comfortable than my former Subaru LL Bean station wagon and my Volvo 770 wagon!

Favorite Features

The seating comfort is marvelous! The driving control is sensitive and instantaneous, the gas mileage is a joy! joy! joy! The trunk on the sedan holds far more than one can imagine! The heating cooling systems, and radio are terrific! I love this car! Thank you Toyota.

Suggested Improvements

Some better storage space in the doors in the driver's space...it's a bit too shallow to hold much. That's all!