2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: 2007 Toyota Yaris

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Review

2007 Toyota Yaris
By Ang on

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Hello Yaris! I needed a small commuter after 95K miles of long distance traveling on my old job. I have put 1000 miles on my new '07 Yaris and I have no regrets. Getting 35 mpg combined city/hwy, love the velvety smooth 5-speed, electronic steering (so easy for city parking), peppy pick up, great handling. Thought I would hate the center speedo but I love it at night, no glaring speedo in front of you. Yaris gets me lots of looks - never thought a car could be cute, but this is!

Price, gas mileage, low maintenance, driver's glove box, cup holders, build quality, great 5-speed tranny, electronic steering (no steering fluid to check), secure handling w/15-inch wheels, easy to park in city and most of all, it's cute!

Even econo cars need a tach. The stick shift is too low, seats too high, needs better speakers, 2-door hatch needs cruise as option, windshield wiper stalk too close to steering wheel (keep turning it on by accident).