2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
New 2007 yaris
By Ben on 07/18/06 00:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

It does not have the handling and performance of the 2003 Dodge Neon that I traded in but the fuel savings are about 40 dollars a week so far. I have put about 300 miles on it this week and should average about 400 or so a week. It is a lighter car than I am used to and the only plus so far in this car is the economics. I have yet to take it on any long trips but would rather have this Yaris than the Neon when it come to gas prices. I am saving about 5 or so miles a gallon so far in the city and should save 10 on the highway. I would say that this is an average car and does what it was built to do. Save on fuel, not on style or personality.

Terrific Auto
By Mcorbin on 07/13/06 17:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car is dynamite! I was looking for a reliable, fuel efficient car and I got it! Driving secondary roads in VT I average between 39-41.3 mpg! You can't beat that. Exceptionally roomy inside. I expect it to serve me for many years in the future.

Love my Yaris
By cmoua06 on 07/10/06 23:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I've had the car for a month now. I love the fuel economy of it. I do hear it a little wind noise but not that much of a bother to me since it is an economy car. It's much better than my 01 civic that I traded it in for. Its stylish, comfortable and roomier than I thought it would be.

Great mileage, 41mpg and zippy too!
By Clare F on 07/10/06 17:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

My old car died, suddenly, so I had to buy a car quickly. I did not think I could afford a new one, but saw the Toyota Yaris. Wow, this car is HOT! I called many dealerships to find one, as soon as these cars arrive on the lot they are sold and I can see why. This car gets unbelievable gas mileage. The first tank full I got 40.2mpg the second tank full 41mpg and I don't live anywhere near a highway. It is a fun car to drive, quite zippy, but obviously lacks power on the big hills. It is comfortable to drive and has nice seats. I am delighted with it. I can't believe the price of it, rich or poor, this is a great car to buy and drive!

Yaris Sedan - Excellent value
By Cheap Thrills on 07/06/06 06:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Small on the outside, roomy on the inside. Material quality and fit are very good. Performance is surprising for a 108 HP engine. Brakes and handling are excellent. Fuel mileage in heavy rush hour traffic and steep hills is averaging 37 MPG. Fits four full-sized adults with comfort. Easy to get in and out of. Seating position is elevated with unobstructed view. Toyota has done their homework well and has produced a solid economy car with a styling edge. Add 17" sport wheels,a spoiler and some sport trim pieces and the car will definitely turn heads.

Excellent Ride
By Pippin on 07/02/06 18:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Yaris has far exceeded my expectations after reading lackluster reviews. It is as quiet as my wife's Mercedes on the highway, with far better gas mileage. It doesn't feel cramped at all. The stereo is decent, not great, but it's all in the speakers which are easily changed. I have the pwr pkg, which has upgraded trim, well worth it. Auto has very smooth operation, and the electric steering is buttery. Very solid on hwy, no small car feel. When I walk to the garage and have the option of the Mercedes E320 or the Yaris - it's always the Yaris for me. FYI - the dash lightup at night is very, very nice. The center gauges mean no reflection on the windshield in front of you at night.

I traded my "Cadillac" in for my "Yaris
By Portia on 06/29/06 18:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

It's the most fun car to drive and the fuel economy is amazing. I gave it a 9 in comfort because power locks and windows should be standard. This is my first Toyota, and I will buy another when this commuter, is done. I drive an average of 30K a year, and it was my parents, Toyota Camry with 340K miles that made my decision to look at the Yaris.

WONDERFUL!!!!
By Moose on 06/27/06 14:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I drove the Yaris out of pure curiosity, and ended up buying one an hour later. The smooth, quiet ride and zippy acceleration are unlike any other compact car I've ever driven. I was worried about handling with it's rear torsion bar suspension, but it handles like a sports car - I've already had a fun day in the mountains with it. I drive 100 miles a day, and the fuel economy (38mpg so far) is saving me $80-100 a week on gas versus my old truck. I recommend this car to anyone - it surpasses any and all expectations - even for a Toyota!

Great car for the price!
By kris roop on 06/23/06 14:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is the first Toyota that I've purchased. It's a great car all the way around. Gas mileage is wonderful, lots of extras! Peppier than I thought it would be for a 1.5 liter 4 cylinder. Neat interior design as well as the front end. A lot more attractive than the corolla! I will definitely purchase another vehicle from toyota.

I Love my Yaris
By Eric Krakowski on 06/14/06 16:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Yaris is definitely the best car I have ever purchased. I'm very happy with its handling ability and fuel economy (especially the fuel economy). The gas meter doesn't even move when your driving on the highway, and the ride is soooo smooth for a little 4 cylinder car. I highly recommend this car for anyone who doesn't care about muscle, but cares about economy and class. I'm very proud to own a Yaris.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.