2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
My little blue beast!!
By Meredith on 05/03/06 12:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

i recently purchased my '07 yaris hatchback and i LOVE IT! it is extremely spacious on the inside and i love all of the available features, the armrest(very comfortable), the aux jack which is even better because it is accesible with i-pods, keyless entry, power windows, etc.. this car is a dream. Lots of pickup, this car really likes to go even though it only has 109 hp. The digital gauges are a fun new feature that i havent yet seen in a toyota(my family owns only toyotas).

the perfect car
By brighterdeath on 05/02/06 12:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

First, I'm not a fan of the sedan, it is rather ordinary while the 3 door liftback is anything but. This is a great car! It's built beautifully. I'm 6 foot 4 and have plenty of room, as much or more than most larger cars. It is an optical illusion, small on the outside, big on the inside. The center gauges make me wonder why they haven't been there standard for years, now the speed easily comes into my line of view as I am scanning for traffic, rather than having to avert my eyes and see through the steering wheel. The car stops, steers and just in general, feels very good. I have a hard time referring to it as an economy car, it is cheap to run but there is nothing "cheap" about it.

Great but needs more front legroom
By Mike on 04/28/06 12:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this so I could put my bike in the back which I can with no problem. I can also put in a diswasher in the box that I picked up at Sears. A large dog crate also fits in the back without a problem. If you have long legs you might be a bit cramped.

A great little car
By janet13669 on 04/22/06 19:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've had this about a week and i just love it. It's so quiet and smooth to drive. The gas mileage is supposed to be 40 mpg- but I have gotten more than 40. It's so small I can park it almost anywhere and its zippy as hell.

My Yaris
By AJ on 04/18/06 14:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I get pulled aside in parking lots and asked a lot about this car. It's sharp looking for a mini, much more affordable than the M-cooper, and get almost 40mpg. Peppy acceleration, great on turns.

Great style
By ARMANDO GONZALEZ on 04/13/06 01:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car is an excellent for city travel, good interior style, very confortable, great interior space, very secure drive, excellent vision for all angles.

Yaris Rocks
By Cincy2 on 04/11/06 09:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I picked up a metallic blue hatchback this weekend. Toyota's quality and this vehicle's gas mileage (39 hwy) were what attracted me to this model. I was shocked to find I actually enjoyed driving it! I know vehicle quality. My other cars are a MB CL500 and Lexus Rx300. This little car is well made, peppy and has a lot of character. Highly recommended.

A Nice Practical Vehicle
By gwscheil on 04/07/06 16:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Actual mileage in the first three tanks is 31-36 mpg under less than ideal driving conditions. Comfortable to drive, controls are easy to use. It was easy to adjust to the center mounted instruments. Have not yet needed to fold down the rear seats for more cargo space on short trips, city errands and shopping. Better visibility than in the Matrix or Scion Xa.

Cute Little Car!!
By Amanda on 04/05/06 12:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have a 2007 Yaris Liftback automatic in Blazing Blue. I have only had the car about a week, but I am very pleased. It has great pick up and lots of "zoom". There is so much storage I don't know what to put in it. From what I can tell the back seat is pretty roomy too. (I think the doors have shrink-rays in them). The outside looks so small, but the interior is extremely spacious. Each day I am discovering more things - like the sun visor extenstions! The cd player can play mp3 cds and I still have to try out the auxillary audio jack.

Excellent for the Price!
By Juljeep on 03/28/06 21:27 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased this vehicle on the 23rd of March, so my review is based on only 500 miles of usage. This vehicle is an excellent price, it handles corners very well, it has enough get-up-and-go on the highways that I have to be careful, it is extremely well-designed. I'm a large person (6'3'', 260 lbs.) and I have no shortage of space. I took my parents and wife for a drive and no one was cramped. The back seat has an unusual amount of room. I have plenty of head and leg room, and if you need to, the back seat folds flat for a good amount of cargo space. And at 40 mpg, who can complain. I'm saving enough to cover my car payment!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.