Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

The Opinion
By Howard's Yaris

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Awesome ride for a small car. Comfort is quite nice. It did take some time to get used to the controls being in the center of console. The mileage is second to none... 30s in the city and near 40 mpg on the highway. For the price, it is an awesome buy.

The gas mileage.

Expand the two-door hatch to a four-door hatch.

charlielisha's Yaris
By charlielisha

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love the car! Very fun to drive. We used to drive a Chevy Aveo, since I test drove a Yaris I traded in the Aveo right away. The Yaris is more stable, quiet, more hp and very fun to drive. The best is its fuel efficiency (40MPG).

Very affordable, fuel efficiency and made in Japan!

Hoping they can make a four dr hatchback.

Great for the money
By kevin sheldrick

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Excellent small car for back and forth to work and on trips . Great on gas. I get a lot of ribbing from co-workers but laugh all the way past the gas stations.

CD player.

Sun roof and an easier way to remember to turn the headlights on.

Awesome little car!
By Sean

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I did a lot of research on this car before buying, and love it! It is fun to drive around, cheap on gas, and with Toyota's name, I'm sure it will be very reliable. I get compliments on it everywhere I go.

The looks of it, and I really like how all of the gauges are in the center of the dash.

Wish I could get it in a hybrid model.

So Happy I Bought This Car!
By Toni

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Initially, I looked at the '05-'07 Toyota Corollas, but once I test drove the Yaris, I was impressed by the sporty and comfortable driving experience. In my search for this car, I read posts from other owners, and now I am happy to add my very favorable opinion on this car. The purchase of this car is one of my best spending decisions, and likely to be yours once you decide on the model (sport/standard), color and transmission (auto/manual). Overall, it was the multiple tests drives of this car that convinced me to buy a new Yaris instead of the used Corolla.

I absolutely love the driver's side glove box right above the steering wheel. No more stretching over to the passenger's side for a pen/paper, lipstick, lotion, etc. It's all right there within reach. The other thing I really like is the 60/40 split rear seat. This comes in the power pkg.

Console indicator about what gear car is in. I have the automatic and it would be helpful to know easily w/o looking down at the shifter. No big deal though. There is such an indicator in Sport model. Would be nice to have rear liftback door release from the inside like a trunk open mechanism.

• SUV