2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
The Future
By dikran on 07/07/10 20:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Love this car. No power complaints and I have driven t-birds and a range rover but then it's a stick. At 55,000 and still get low 40s mpg on the Highway and mid 30 in town. I love the design interior. And with the fuel situation being what it might be this is a great great car. Fifth in mileage and the top four are hybrids. Drive regularly up and down East Coast in great comfort so no idea what strange driving position is all about. So learn to drive a stick, i.e. real driving, and welcome to the future

Yaris is best overall buy for a vehicle
By bfergalicious on 05/02/10 01:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The Yaris is great car for someone who is going to be driving in the car 90% of the time by themselves. Excellent real world fuel economy if you do not drive with a heavy foot. Very low maintenance if you take of this vehicle, it will take care of you. the car is very peppy on the road, but the location of the beverage holders in front of the vents is annoying. Great bang for the buck. Have almost 70,000 miles and im just getting started. will keep this yaris for the next 20 years. This car is better than a hybrid because you get excellent fuel economy,dependability and low maintenance costs and don't have to pay premium to get that with yaris. i love my yaris

my great friend in the highway!
By The traveler on 03/07/10 16:20 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have this Yaris since 08/2007 and by fun and pleasure I have traveled the 48 states of USA but Alaska, so far, in this car. I am going to let you know something about this little vehicle: I cannot complain at all about it. I have made 6 trips in order to cover all the USA and, as far as mechanical problems is concerned, nothing has happened to it. It has at this point in time 75,000 mi on it, and I have not even had the need to change neither brakes or clutch. It runs perfect, so far. Since I got it (0 mi) I have been changing oil every 3000 miles, not 5000 ones like the dealerships advice. Hopefully, if you have one of these toys do not let the opportunity of enjoying it go. Just do it.

Best car and so reliable
By marie on 06/05/09 13:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have been so happy with this car especially the fantastic mileage that I am getting. On long distance trips, I have figured that I get 50 miles to the gallon. I feel very safe and secure in this car and the maintenance has been insignificant. Just changing oil and the basics. I drive a great deal and it is wonderful in the winter weather. I will definitely stay with the Yaris.

Dances in the Wind
By yara on 01/23/09 08:18 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Loved my Yaris. Cute, small, easy to park anywhere, and easy to drive. Fit a very tall family of four fine. Only problem was that it got blown all over the road when it was windy. Not a problem in places with little wind, but here, especially in snow or ice with wind, it was a problem. It was totaled this weekend (hit in the front driver side tire at about 30 mph), but I (the driver) was not injured.

Love - Hate relationship
By love/haterealtionshp on 12/29/08 08:08 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my Yaris for a little over a year and a half. Amazing gas mileage one of the things I love, it's got quite a lot of oomph when you want it. I think it's probably best as a tuner car. I don't recommend it as a family sedan though, unless you have snow tires on it, it slides everywhere in the winter, the car's too light for decent winter driving. Also I'm expecting and am very afraid to put my child in the car, I've seen them get totaled at 15 mph. As much as I do love this little car, I hate it at the same time, wish it was safer. As it stands with a little one on the way I'm searching for something else. It'll make me sad to see it go, but I gotta do what's best for my family.

Worth it!
By gotta luv it on 09/01/08 19:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Surprisingly roomy inside. Fits a 6'1" 365 lb. person. Love the gas mileage. We drive it everywhere. So much fun to drive too. Doesn't do bad in the winter either. The only thing is there is road noise. But, it is an economical car not a full size one. We love it. We would definitely recommend it.

Love my Yaris
By BCN on 06/01/08 10:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Yaris last year for a number of reasons, one of the main ones being gas prices. The 4-door sedan I chose can seat 4 adults more comfortably than some larger cars I've had, and I'm averaging 44-45 mpg highway. It's a great little car for the money. I looked at several other cars of other makes, but the Yaris had everything I wanted. With my commute being mostly highway, a hybrid wasn't necessarily the best answer for me.

2007 Toyota Yaris
By Jat on 05/25/08 05:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for 1 1/2 years now. It has 39000 miles on it now. I have no problems what so ever out of this car. I actually average around 40 mpg. I do coast every chance I get.

1 year of driving - Love this car!
By Steve on 05/24/08 22:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We bought our Yaris in April, 2007. Love it more everyday. Great car, better mileage. Never below 36 in town, 38 on highway at 75 mph. Had cruise control added at dealership. I LIKE the cupholders. They are up and out of the way. Front seat is very comfortable for adults. We took 5 12 hour trips from Wichita Ks to El Paso Tx in 2 month period. If you have a lot of driving to do and want to do it economically, buy a Yaris, you won't regret it. We don't.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.