Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Base Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

The Future
By dikran

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Love this car. No power complaints and I have driven t-birds and a range rover but then it's a stick. At 55,000 and still get low 40s mpg on the Highway and mid 30 in town. I love the design interior. And with the fuel situation being what it might be this is a great great car. Fifth in mileage and the top four are hybrids. Drive regularly up and down East Coast in great comfort so no idea what strange driving position is all about. So learn to drive a stick, i.e. real driving, and welcome to the future

Central panel. Cup holders. Speed.

Nil

Yaris is best overall buy for a vehicle
By bfergalicious

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The Yaris is great car for someone who is going to be driving in the car 90% of the time by themselves. Excellent real world fuel economy if you do not drive with a heavy foot. Very low maintenance if you take of this vehicle, it will take care of you. the car is very peppy on the road, but the location of the beverage holders in front of the vents is annoying. Great bang for the buck. Have almost 70,000 miles and im just getting started. will keep this yaris for the next 20 years. This car is better than a hybrid because you get excellent fuel economy,dependability and low maintenance costs and don't have to pay premium to get that with yaris. i love my yaris

good looks and dependability

20 horsepower boost make the Yaris fun to drive while keeping the same excellent fuel economy.

my great friend in the highway!
By The traveler

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have this Yaris since 08/2007 and by fun and pleasure I have traveled the 48 states of USA but Alaska, so far, in this car. I am going to let you know something about this little vehicle: I cannot complain at all about it. I have made 6 trips in order to cover all the USA and, as far as mechanical problems is concerned, nothing has happened to it. It has at this point in time 75,000 mi on it, and I have not even had the need to change neither brakes or clutch. It runs perfect, so far. Since I got it (0 mi) I have been changing oil every 3000 miles, not 5000 ones like the dealerships advice. Hopefully, if you have one of these toys do not let the opportunity of enjoying it go. Just do it.

Best car and so reliable
By marie

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have been so happy with this car especially the fantastic mileage that I am getting. On long distance trips, I have figured that I get 50 miles to the gallon. I feel very safe and secure in this car and the maintenance has been insignificant. Just changing oil and the basics. I drive a great deal and it is wonderful in the winter weather. I will definitely stay with the Yaris.

gas mileage, comfort

Dances in the Wind
By yara

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Loved my Yaris. Cute, small, easy to park anywhere, and easy to drive. Fit a very tall family of four fine. Only problem was that it got blown all over the road when it was windy. Not a problem in places with little wind, but here, especially in snow or ice with wind, it was a problem. It was totaled this weekend (hit in the front driver side tire at about 30 mph), but I (the driver) was not injured.

Gas mileage

Move dials on dashboard to driver side. Make plug for iPod more easily accessible.