2015 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Toyota Venza Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

Just what I was looking for my next car
By Smokie

2015 Toyota Venza Wagon XLE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

You will not be disappointed with this vehicle. First of all, It's a smooth quiet vehicle, the seats are very comfortable for long trips. I was looking for a wagon type vehicle since I take my mom to doctors etc. This vehicle makes it easy for her to enter in and out of vehicle with no problem. Cargo room is ample. I transported 4 women and all their luggage to Las Vegas. I couldn't believe we all felt comfortable and still had room for additional stuff if needed to take. I received so many complements after returning from our trip. I just love my car, it's so enjoyable to drive, love the surround sound, back up camera , and quiet air conditioner. Yes, mileage could be better, but I purchase the V6 for zoom!

Just what we wanted!
By Janice Sweetin

2015 Toyota Venza Wagon LE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

This is a wonderful car! Easy to drive, comfortable, easy to get in and out of, and has all the goodies. The one thing that does not live up to manufacturer claims is the gas mileage.

Love love love my 2015 Toyota Venza XLE
By Chelsea

2015 Toyota Venza Wagon XLE 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I test drove countless crossovers and suv's before settling on the Venza (highlander, 4-runner, pilot, escape, explorer, outback, forester, etc). It provides the luxury, comfortability, and safety that I require in a vehicle. I wish it got a little better gas mileage, had a better turn radius, and the Bluetooth were a little clearer. Other than those minor complaints, the Venza has more than lived up to my standards. No complaints from passengers either. Easily fits 6'3" 250# males in the back seat, without feeling squished. Plenty of leg room for all passengers. I would not trade it in for anything. It was also a great value at $32k new, having all my required features (leather heated seats, panoramic sunroof, keyless entry). Wish they wouldn't have discontinued this model.

I love this car
By lisa

2015 Toyota Venza Wagon XLE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

it is everything I want, wish fuel economy was a little better

Nice ride
By victor ranieri

2015 Toyota Venza Wagon LE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

They don't make them anymore