2014 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Toyota Venza Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

7 months in 2014 Venza LE FWD V6
By acework

2014 Toyota Venza Wagon LE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Nearly all of the Venza's I see on the road are AWD. I got an LE FWD V6 & think it handles great in the snow. The stability control helps when roads are slick. I love the power, it rockets off of the line & aids with overtaking on the hwy. Fuel economy is right around 20.5 mpg with mostly in town drives. This # is reflected in my math as well as the car's computer. This mileage comes with 87 & 91 octane, it dips to 18 mpg when I use 85 octane. I love this car & am really happy I got it. I test drove a Murano and found it rode too stiff (Jeepish), and a Ford Edge (which was nice but a bit stiff & felt smaller). The computer says my average speed is 25 mph, which has got to be a glitch.

Very roomy interior, great styling, raised height helps with visibility , comfortable interior, handles well enough (it's a wagon folks!), great stereo sound, spot for my iPhone and Bluetooth works great (entry level stereo too)

Speaker grills on dash have slightly raised corners which is a bit of a pet peeve. The computer says my average speed is always around 25 mph but otherwise it's calculations for distance to empty and mpg are correct. The cosmic gray paint is pretty but I think it scratches easily.