still pretty happy after 15K
By ldecastro1 on
2013 Toyota Venza LE 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I bought my 2013 Venza LE AWD last April, so I have almost had it one year. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. I liked the exterior design when they 1st came out several years ago. The inside of the car is very roomy all around. The kids have plenty of space in the back and the car is wider than most. I am a pretty big guy, so I appreciate the width of the drivers seat. It also has a nice large trunk. The electric steering take a bit to get used to (feels a little loose at first) and this car also rides pretty rough compared to most American-made cars. You really need to take it for a long test drive before you buy it. This car is absolutely amazing in the snow.
Favorite Features
I like the looks of the car. It gets a lot of compliments from people that see it. It also preforms very well here in the snow and ice in Vermont. I have taken it in pretty deep snow and it has done very well and I have driven a lot of other cards with AWD/4 WD to compare it with. The interior room is excellent. It is a pretty wide car which means it has nice wide seats and a nice roomy backseat and trunk.
Suggested Improvements
This car does not ride on a cloud of air like a lot of American or luxury cars. If you are considering buying it, you really need to take it for a nice long test drive to see if its for you. Also, the electric steering feels a bit loose at first and takes some time getting used to. After almost 1 year, I have adjusted and the car is more fun to drive. Also, I would suggest getting the leather if you can. Mine has very light gray cloth, which is very tough to keep clean.