2013 Toyota Venza Consumer Review: 3 Year Anniversary

2013 Toyota Venza - Consumer Review

2013 Toyota Venza

Limited Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

18 of 173,709 people found this review helpful
3 Year Anniversary
By tduke on

2013 Toyota Venza Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just crossed the 3 year ownership date on my 2013 Venza Limited with V-6 engine. This car has been an overall pleasure to own. It's practical for me living on my remote Texas ranch for most of my driving needs. I hate pickups and prefer sedans so this was a good compromise. The mileage could be better averaging around 22-23 MPG on regular fuel. There have been no maintenance issues other than one. Apparently Japanese manufacturers use "green" products under the hood that are derived from peanut oils and these attract rodents who will chew up your hoses, wires, etc. I caught this early before any severe damage was done (repairs cost about $300). I now use countermeasures like putting mothballs under the hood to keep out pests which seems to work for the most part. Our GM and John Deere products don't attract any attention from vermin. Otherwise I like the way this car drives and feel the V6 provides reasonable performance. The interior could be more luxurious and offer more features and some of the fit and finish is a bit off. Bottom line, I'm pleased with my choice and am sad to see that Toyota has suspended production of this vehicle.

• Repair frequency
  • Dealership support
  • Engine
  • Transmission
  • Electronics
  • Purchase cost
  • Maintenance cost

Recommend (18) (173,691)

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review