Used 2013 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Venza Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:
2013 Toyota Venza XLE V6 AWD
By ronn on 03/24/13 11:56 AM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Venza Wagon XLE 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded my 2008 Toyota Highlander Limited for the Venza AWD...I love it ! I call it a baby Highlander ! The Golden Umber Mica is a sharp, beautiful color that gets many comments ! The ride is smooth and very quiet. The engine purrs just like the Highlander, as the V6 is the same. The comfort and roomy interior is wonderful, and it's a fun car to drive ! The fit and finish seems to have improved in the 2013 , as mine is wonderful looking. Test drive a Venza...you will love it !

I love the new Improved Venza!
By smrt50 on 12/31/12 18:25 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota Venza Wagon XLE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I owned a 2011 Venza, 4 cycl., and purchased the new 2013 Venza, XLE, 6 cycl.,Nav. Leather,power rear door lift, rear camera, 20 inch wheels. I love this vehicle, the ride has improved... My commute to work is 35 miles one-way, this vehicle is a joy yo drive. The Nav., Bluetooth, HD radio, Satellite Radio, make my commute easy to handle. The quality and interior workmanship has improved!!!!

versatile, good looking, good value
By donpnelson on 12/16/12 14:33 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota Venza Wagon XLE 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had my gray XLE AWD for a few days but so far I'm pleased. I was looking for a reliable, good looking ride with decent mpg and utility that's reasonably fun to drive. The Venza is great looking. The sheet metal which hasn't changed since the model was introduced in 2009 looks great from all angles and is enhanced with the bold 20" alloy wheels and the dual chrome tipped exhaust. Most notable change is the grill which looks good It's nicely equipped including the entune audio/nav system with backup camera, power tailgate, smart key, homelink Solid feel, reasonably fun to drive, quick and nimble. Good headroom (no sunroof) was essential as I'm 6'-6. Seats are comfortable.