2013 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews 2

2013 Toyota Venza Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2013 Toyota Venza LE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

View reviews for a specific Venza model:
I love the new Improved Venza!
By smrt50 on 12/31/12 18:25 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota Venza Wagon XLE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I owned a 2011 Venza, 4 cycl., and purchased the new 2013 Venza, XLE, 6 cycl.,Nav. Leather,power rear door lift, rear camera, 20 inch wheels. I love this vehicle, the ride has improved... My commute to work is 35 miles one-way, this vehicle is a joy yo drive. The Nav., Bluetooth, HD radio, Satellite Radio, make my commute easy to handle. The quality and interior workmanship has improved!!!!

versatile, good looking, good value
By donpnelson on 12/16/12 14:33 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota Venza Wagon XLE 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had my gray XLE AWD for a few days but so far I'm pleased. I was looking for a reliable, good looking ride with decent mpg and utility that's reasonably fun to drive. The Venza is great looking. The sheet metal which hasn't changed since the model was introduced in 2009 looks great from all angles and is enhanced with the bold 20" alloy wheels and the dual chrome tipped exhaust. Most notable change is the grill which looks good It's nicely equipped including the entune audio/nav system with backup camera, power tailgate, smart key, homelink Solid feel, reasonably fun to drive, quick and nimble. Good headroom (no sunroof) was essential as I'm 6'-6. Seats are comfortable.