2013 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews 2

2013 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:
still pretty happy after 15K
By ldecastro1 on 01/11/14 14:55 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota Venza LE 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my 2013 Venza LE AWD last April, so I have almost had it one year. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. I liked the exterior design when they 1st came out several years ago. The inside of the car is very roomy all around. The kids have plenty of space in the back and the car is wider than most. I am a pretty big guy, so I appreciate the width of the drivers seat. It also has a nice large trunk. The electric steering take a bit to get used to (feels a little loose at first) and this car also rides pretty rough compared to most American-made cars. You really need to take it for a long test drive before you buy it. This car is absolutely amazing in the snow.

17 of 67,485 people found this review helpful
First Impressions
By tduke on 04/01/13 10:57 AM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Venza Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just took delivery of a 2013 Venza FWD Limited. Cross shopped this vehicle with the Honda Crosstour and considered the Ford Edge. I liked the exterior stying and relative quiet and performance. Reliability remains to be seen but hope it's better than my previous GM product. I'm hoping gas mileage is 23 mpg or better as most of my driving is on the highway at cruising speeds.

Brakes
By Drew Gratts on 03/26/15 09:53 AM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Venza LE 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Leased for 5 years ,, the car was pulling left on braking. temperature on right disk 116f, on left disk 165f., proof of imbalance. The cabin noise is excessive. You may not have noticed but the steering wheel is at an angle in other word of center.