Used 2013 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

I love the new Improved Venza!
By smrt50

2013 Toyota Venza XLE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I owned a 2011 Venza, 4 cycl., and purchased the new 2013 Venza, XLE, 6 cycl.,Nav. Leather,power rear door lift, rear camera, 20 inch wheels. I love this vehicle, the ride has improved... My commute to work is 35 miles one-way, this vehicle is a joy yo drive. The Nav., Bluetooth, HD radio, Satellite Radio, make my commute easy to handle. The quality and interior workmanship has improved!!!!

I love the Navigation, Bluetooth,hand- free phone, rear camera, rear power lift gate.... Most of all the smooth ride.

Very happy with vehicle

2013 Toyota Venza XLE V6 AWD
By ronn

2013 Toyota Venza XLE 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded my 2008 Toyota Highlander Limited for the Venza AWD...I love it ! I call it a baby Highlander ! The Golden Umber Mica is a sharp, beautiful color that gets many comments ! The ride is smooth and very quiet. The engine purrs just like the Highlander, as the V6 is the same. The comfort and roomy interior is wonderful, and it's a fun car to drive ! The fit and finish seems to have improved in the 2013 , as mine is wonderful looking. Test drive a Venza...you will love it !

Wheels, awesome JBL stereo system with subwoofer , panoramic moonroof , heated leather seats. Entune for bluetooth , navigation etc.

Stylish and luxury
By mkzid

2013 Toyota Venza Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I leased a 2010 Rav4 Limited V6 and our lease was up. We decided to get a new 2013 Rav4 however was disappointed to see it no longer had the V6 as an option. As we walked through the dealer lot a 2013 Attitude black limited AWD V6 Venza caught our eye. It was stylish and had a great set of 5 spoke 20" wheels. We took it for a test drive and the ride was fun however very very quiet compared to the 2010 V6 Rav4. We loved the new Entune Nav system and the current LED daytime running light as well as the HID main headlights were nice. We liked the panoramic roof and the power lift gate. The seats were comfortable and very adjustable. The dual chrome exhaust were a nice sporty touch.

LED daytime running light, HID head lights, Entune Nav radio, power lift gate, 20" wheels, dual chrome exhaust. powerful V6 with AWD. panoramic moon roof, programmable power seats, 2 year free maintenance package. We feels its very comparable to the RX350 (what we were originally going to purchase) minus the 10K premium, thought he RX comes with a better warranty.

The moonroof is one touch open but not close.

Another great car
By pontoon

2013 Toyota Venza Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had 2010 Mercedes GLK350. Traded for Venza and so glad we did! This suv and I call suv as it is closer to suv than wagon by a big margin. Is a great automobile. Smooth ride, great construction and space that exceeded our expectations. The v-6 performs wonderfully, shifts smooth and ride meets all expectations. We had now for about 3 months with no problems, mileage on road about 26-29 mpg, not bad. (note at least this auto has a spare tire the Glk 350 had just a air pump-no spare tire. We got the LIMITED version of Venza and so glad we did, many many improvements with top notch equipment. We did not want to spend extra money on Limited, but after using features would not do with out.

V-6, features on Venza top notch. Fit and finish is great./ Had car now for about 3 months with 0 noted defects....peforms extremely well in hot Houston climate. We are very happy with this auto. Note. exceptional space for all items, more than any auto we have had. This car will match Lexus, without some of the more glamours appointments that Lexus may offer, but not many.

Toyota may want to consider 7 speed automatic vs present 6 speed may improve mpg.

Update after 4 mths/very happy
By pontoon

2013 Toyota Venza Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased approx 4 mths ago and still believe this is one of the great value cars in the market today/ We just came back from a 2500 mile trip with our venza This car has performed like a dream, no problems on anything since purchase. Electronics are great, satellite radio -wow this made time much easier with time. Mileage varied from 26-30 MPG (depending on road condition etc., so happy we can burn regular fuel. You will not be dissatisfied with this vehicle. We purchased the limited model. My wife and I love this vechilce!

Engine-v-6, ride, electronics, paint/finish. Burns regular fuel, satellite radio

Possible to make option 7 speed automatic