Ripped Off BY Toyota
By darrell113 on
2011 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)
This Venza is a piece of CRAP. Have had it for three weeks. You have to rank on the steering wheel back and forth to get the key to turn to start. The key ignition as at a stupid angle. Everything in this Venza is CHEAP. The back up camera is useless. And to top things off Park City Toyota in Medicine Hat, Alberta charged me $ 2,000.00 over the sticker price. They then added on that stupid window etching without my permission. I have to sue them to get my money back that they stole from me. I will NEVER purchase another JUNK Toyota from any of the [violative content deleted] Toyota dealers.
Favorite Features
None.
Suggested Improvements
Stop making the Venza.
By keither6
on 01/23/12 15:21 PM (PST)

Darrell113 is sooooo wrong about the Venza. Don't know what his problem is besides himself, but our Venza is the best car we have owned, even better than a brand new Lexus we had! It's smooth riding, very comfortable even for my husband who has neuropathy and has had multiple surgeries for a bad back and he can't sit just anywhere. Our Venza is very comfortable for him on long rides he says. His 85 year old mother found it to be easy to get into with her bad knees...she was quite surprised! LOVE our Venza!!!