Problems with VSC warnings
By recat on
2011 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have a 2009 Venza. Love the car however now having constant issues with VSC lights coming on. Many other people experiencing same thing. Dealers don't have a fix but they won't tell you that because they want to make some money. This is an issue with Toyota, they know this. I suggest you all do what I did, go to Toyota's website and post your concern, demand a recall. This issue seems to be escalating from the warning lights being on to car jumping into gear on it's own. We should not have to pay for constant repairs for something that only Toyota can fix.
Favorite Features
Great design, very roomy and comfortable, love the rear camera.
Suggested Improvements
Toyota needs to inform their customers immediately when they are made of aware of an issue that is their fault and fix it rather then have the customers spend all kinds of money to try and repair it when it can't be repaired without their help.
By pwoolever
on 12/16/11 08:48 AM (PST)

I'm not sure if you've noticed but that warning light goes on if you press on the brake really hard. I've done it inadvertently if I'm stopped at a stop light and I have to reach behind me for something. I've noticed my husband's done it too. It'll blink a bit but then go off once the pressure is off the break for a few seconds. I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about. Anyway, good luck getting your car repaired. I hope your issues are resolved to your satisfaction.