Used 2011 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Venza Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2011 Toyota Venza Wagon

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

Old Lady likes car
By Sandra Stonebreaker

2011 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I don't think there is anything specific that one would need to know prior to purchasing a Venza. It is a nice size, can haul a lot,
big enough to lay down in the cargo area and take a nap if one wishes. Very comfortable in all respects.

Good and spacious but the fit and finish are POOR!
By Kelly Johnson

2011 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I really love the utility and spaciousness inside the vehicle but have had to have door panels replaced at only 30k miles because they didn't hold up and also my visor fell apart. The inside of the vehicle is really cheap and plastic. The only reason why the seats have held up is because I had really nice buttery leather after market leather added.

A fine choice over the outback
By Elijah Martin

2011 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm really satisfied with my Venza. It is a joy to drive and I feel very comfortable at the wheel. It's got nice acceleration and plenty of cargo space for it's size. The ride height is great and can traverse the muddy roads during spring break-up in Alaska. Driving in the snow and ice was not a problem in the least.

lots and lots of problems
By georgejacobs

2011 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We've purchased our 2011 Venza new and have had it now for five years and 55K miles
We had continual problems with the alarm going off for no reason. That was finally resolved.
On and off the steering makes a whining or creaking sound.
Recently the sun visor on the driver's side broke--it wouldn't stay up or down, just mid-way where it obstructed the front view.
The mileage is not quite what Toyota claimed--we get about 22-24 on the highway.
For a vehicle that had a sticker price of $40k, it's definitely a disappointment.
The ride is average.
They don't make Venza anymore and I think that may have affected the resale value. Judging by various resale valuations, it has lost significant value.
On the plus side, maintenance is much cheaper than Honda.

Love it and almost 100k miles!
By fasteddie11

2011 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2010 Venza V6 2wd with approximately 20k miles on it in the summer of 2010. It is now August 2013 and I have a little over 98k on the odometer. I love this car! I have had no problems and no issues at all. I am a car freak and typically trade every year. I traded a 2009 Lincoln MKX for this Toyota. I realized that trading so often was simply costing too much so I wanted a car that I could keep for at least 150k miles and looks good...I made the right choice. It has plenty of power and I am averaging approx 20 MPG between city and hwy. I did have a cosmetic issue with a wheel. If you scrape a curb, the wheel paint can start to peel off in large chunks. Besides that, very happy.

Power, comfort, looks