2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Review: Won't miss my Murano

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Review

Won't miss my Murano
By XMuranoDriver on

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2004 Murano on the Venza. My Murano's driver seat decided to break loose from one corner of it's side rails 2 days after my Nissan extended warranty expired and Nissan refused to fix it - even though I had not made a single claim against the warranty during my entire time owning it! I found out by researching online that this was a known, common problem with Muranos, yet they would not offer me any assistance other than to quote me a mere $750 to fix i!. My Venza is way more responsive that the Murano, wider and more spacious feeling, a lot less top heavy feeling in turns and the glass roof is way cool!

Attractive styling, keyless entry, push button start/stop, power rear hatch, voice activated NAV, Glass roof, responsive V6, 20 inch mags, lots of storage locations. Runs great on regular gas! My Murano pinged even on premium gas and Nissan refused to adjust the timing.

User interface on NAV needs work. Memory seats and mirrors would be nice, so not to have to re-configure seat and mirrors each time wife drives car.