Venza: I'm loving it!
By love2bnik on
2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
One word: AWESOME. I have owned this car for a few weeks now, and am so glad I made the purchase. I use to own a 2007 Camry SE, and the Venza totally blows it out of the water. The exterior of the car speaks for itself and I love the 20" tires. The leather interior is a MUST have- it has a nice texture, and the piping is a darker color than the seat. The V6 engine rides smooth, and is pretty peppy. The turning radius is great, making it very easy to park. The JBL stereo sounds great, and I love the blue tooth capability for both my phone and audio player (iPhone). This car really is Lexus quality with the Toyota price. I even chose it over the Lexus RX330!
Favorite Features
I'm a major fan of the back seat space, and love that the seats recline! It's also simple to fold the back seat down for extra storage in cargo area- you literally pull a latch and it goes flat on it's own. I really love everything about the car!
Suggested Improvements
I would have to say gas mileage, right now I am averaging 18 miles to the gallon. Also, I wish the back hatch opened with the press of a button on the key like the trunk of the Camry.