2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Review: Venza's a peppy people mover.

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Venza's a peppy people mover.
By Wooly on

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Been researching cars for 6 months. I wanted something small enough to fit in the garage, regular fuel, back seat comfort, nav, XM, bluetooth, USB, auto closing rear hatch, sunroof, crossover/SUV style. I waited for the new Ford Edge to come out before I decided. Liked the Edge but couldn't justify the price premium ($5K more for comparable features). Yesterday in a parking lot it was parked right next to an RX350 and they looked exactly the same. Obviously they aren't comparable (test drove the RX350 and liked it a lot), but the Venza's also $15K less. I guess I'm used to cheap plastics, rough rides, and vague steering because it drives just like most cars I've driven. So far I'm satisfied.

Exterior looks, spacious back seat (husband's 6'4"/260# and says it's comfy, auto closing rear hatch (ruled out an Audi Q5 because theirs is so lame), XM, easy bluetooth setup, JBL speakers, easy to use nav/audio/phone software, competitive pricing. storage. A whole lot of machine for the money

Less bumpy on bumpy roads (felt like all the European cars I test drove so not unique to the Venza). The grill has grown on me but at first it repulsed me. Better mileage is always appreciated. Darker interior color option. No body side moldings and door guards so need to purchase them aftermarket.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review