2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Review: Some good, improvement possibl

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Review

Some good, improvement possible
By toy yoda on

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

This is in no way a bad review. I love this vehicle and know exactly why I choose the 4 cyl but I think Toyota could have done a better job with the pep of the engine. This is not a vehicle I would use to make quick moves with on the highway. I am 6'4" with very long legs and I fit in this thing like a KING! The roominess is my favorite feature. I'm a young guy (23) who is REALLY into technology and even I had to read the manual; they could have made the bluetooth setup a bit easier but its not bad overall. I think I may take mine in to have the dash looked at. Seems to be not set properly and the side airbag compartment isn't fit properly.

Roominess of the vehicle, standard features, handling, and the expensive look of the vehicle without the huge price tag.

Better assembly of the interior dash. Not bad but i think it should come with 8 speakers standard. 19" rims are fine but maybe a more standard tire size?