Great car overall but with a few issues
By cdgehs99 on
2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I'm going on a little over 4 years with my 2010 Venza, and I still love it. I have very low mileage (32,500) due to using public transport for my daily commute, so I'm still anxious to see how the reliability holds up as the miles increase. The car is nice to drive, handles well, and I love the space available. The gas mileage is ok. I will agree with some of the other reviewers that the ride can be a little bumpy at times, but I knew that was possibility because of the large rims and smaller profile tires. I also have had some interior creaks and rattles that can be annoying, especially because the interior build quality seems pretty decent. Overall I am very pleased with the vehicle.
Favorite Features
-The V6 has great acceleration and power -The seats are very comfortable, especially for longer rides. - I love the internal and external styling (although the front grill had to grow on me a bit) - So far the reliability has been great (with the caveat that I haven't put a lot of miles on it yet) - The car feels very capable when driving and I feel safe and secure behind the wheel
Suggested Improvements
- Interior creaks and rattles are annoying. I didn't exactly expect the vehicle to be ninja quiet, but I am a little disappointed with the interior build quality in this regard. - Visibility around rear pillars is not great. I haven't really had any close calls or near misses because of the visibility issues, but it does cause you to have to be more cautious in your daily driving -The ride can be a little bumpy at times due to the large rims and smaller profile tires. I knew that coming in to the purchase and in general it's not a big issue for me.