My Second Toyota!!!
By centurion68 on
2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)
This car is ergonomically sound. I really enjoy how comfortable it is. Road trips are fantastic in this vehicle. Even better than the '07 Camry I had before. It provides a very smooth ride yet it has a beefy enough suspension and clearance to handle some of the more challenged roads in America. Even though I have the 2.7 liter DOHC engine, the performance is sound. Coupled with the 6 speed transmission, it makes carrying five passengers and luggage effortless.
Favorite Features
Connectivity! Yes I love the fact that my Blackberry Torch can fully integrate into my car's stereo system. In 2012, a new cell phone law goes in to effect in Nevada and this feature is fantastic for that change in the law. I also love the Star Safety System. I have had a chance to do some research on the features of the system and it just reinforces my love for Toyota's commitment to making some of the most reliable and safe vehicles on the road.
Suggested Improvements
I love Toyota's four cylinder technology. For fuel economy in a utility vehicle like the Venza, it is great. When I first acquired the vehicle I was averaging about 21.6 mpg in the city. I added a K&N air filter and that average went up to nearly 22 mpg. The addition of this air filter also boosted my brake horsepower 8 points. So the 190 hp is great for passing, hill climbs, and fuel economy(balance). The auto/manual transmission is great for those hills also.