2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Review: My 2010 Toyota Venza

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Review

My 2010 Toyota Venza
By Marcos27 on

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I just purchased my first 2010 Toyota Venza in Black. It drives excellent and my family feels safe in my new car. Toyota made me feel as if I was family and their service was excellent! My children enjoying riding in the new car and never want me to stop driving. My car is comfortable and the fuel expense is great! I would definitely recommend the Toyota Dealership to anyone so that they too can experience what I experienced. Its an amazing feeling when you purchase your first new vehicle and can leave the dealership with a smile on your face. I say Toyota will always be #1 in my book and I will definitely continue my communication with them as long as I am satisfied.

My favorite feature in my new car is the bluetooth. I feel safe and secure that I will not cause or encounter an accident. It's amazing and all cars should have that feature so that the roads can be safer to drive.

The only suggestion that I would have is the side mirrors feel too close to the windows and may cause the driver to second guest his next move while driving.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By alarmes
on 03/14/11 16:23 PM (PDT)

Great car, i wish i had money for this. alarmes