2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Review: Great Value and GREAT Looks!

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Review

Great Value and GREAT Looks!
By Dave on

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Test drove all the SUVs on the market and bought the Venza. I love the V6, it has power to go and gets decent mileage on the road (26-28 curently). Very roomy inside, and at 6'2" -245 lbs no issues. Even on long trips the seats are nice (I went with cloth). Although, the ride can be bumpy sometimes on rough roads. All in all, it rides great for the value. Best of all, it is a head turner! I got the Aloe green metallic , with tan interior, love it. Also, the rear seats fold all the way down - and can be activated from the back, a MUST when loading. I really am impressed with this car/SUV. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great car, with room interior and hot looks!

Keyless entry, start up, Bluetooth, Ipod hookup and hidden charger cable. 2 zone AC/Heat is nice! As I said - roomy and comfortable. XM radio is nice touch. Be sure to drive the V6 if you are test driving one, there is a big difference in get up and to - over the 4 cyc. Brake/Skid control rocks!

Smoother ride if possible. Brakes feel soft, takes a little getting used to vs other makes, but no big deal. Not much else. I live in NE and still passed on the AWD for better mileage. Front wheel drive works great in all types of weather.