Awesome, Realiable, Fun well made Venza
By Venza Rocks on
2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
We bought my wife this car on Friday. I loved it so much that I had to go back to the dealer and get one for myself. This car is very well thought out when it was built. Everything is amazing on this car. I have an upscale 2009 Infiniti Crossover and when I compared the two side by side, you pretty much get the exact same upgrades for $10,000 less. I know Infiniti is a higher brand of car made in Japan, however, with what you get on the Venza comparing to the same class of cars across the board, hands down Venza wins. I compare cars for months before I buy, but this car was an impulse buy that I will not regret. Since we bought two Venzas, I got an awesome deal on the second one. LOVE IT!
Favorite Features
The placement of controls, the well made interior with the leather package. I love the double sun roofs and Cameras are awesome. The colors choices are great. I also like how the car rides and feels. 20 inch wheels are perfect for this type of body. AC is very strong. Nice rims and very roomy.
Suggested Improvements
Nothing!! I bought and sold over 20 cars in my life and know cars very well. I rarely say Nothing, but this one is a fact. The 2010 is different than the 2009. The 2009 needed some improvements, which are now on the 2010 models. Awesome. LOVE IT!