Used 2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Venza

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

Nice and good car
By speedmonster

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Compare this car and my old Honda CR-V, it is huge different you can see, sense, feel. Etc. In the crv, the noise from road is disturb no matter you were talking with other passenger, on the phone or listen to the music. In venza, it is so comfort and quite. Just own this car for 2 days, maybe still in honey-moon, will posted more once noticed problem been discovered after while. Up to now, it is great.

Lexus-light...
By nek_md

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Resembles a 2008 Lexus RX with fewer features and a reasonable price tag. Traded an '08 Outback for the Venza because of the need for more rear-seat room. The Venza's 4-cylinder engine is adequate but works hard on steep grades. The 6-AT is buttery smooth, which makes the engine tolerable. Quiet ride. Strong brakes. Solid feel. Build quality is above par, although the molding of a few dash panes could be better. Also, odd metallic sound from under the car is heard when the rear doors are closed. Comfortable, supportive seats. LOTS of passenger space. Clear gauges and instrumentation. Poor snow traction with OEM tires. Overall well-appointed base model. few interior dash panels

Favorite Features

Top-notch passive safety (Top Safety Pick from the IIHS; good government scores). Complete active safety feature list (AWD, VSC, traction control, EBD). Passenger space. Smooth, quiet ride. Solid feel. Toyota durability. Value and quality. for the price.

Suggested Improvements

Provide better OEM tires (not Bridgestone Duellers). Scrap the 4-cylinder engine, as the gas mileage from it is not much better than with the 6-cylinder variant. Make a bumper protector standard equipment (this is a crossover vehicle). Better steering feel (currently, it is numb to loosely affiliated with road feed-back).etter OEM tires (Bridgestone Dueller H/L). Scrap the 4-cylinder engine, as the gas mileage is not much better but performance suffers.

Very satisfied
By Anonymous

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Have owned two months. Drive about 2,000 miles a month. Like everything about vehicle. High content for buck. Standard features are impressive. Very comfortable seats. Great ergonomics. Smooth and quiet. Great combination of economy and room.

Favorite Features

Unique colors available. Bought sunset bronze mica.

Suggested Improvements

None.

LOVE MY "VENZA"
By wam225

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What can I say other than I love my Venza! Great car, this is our 4th Toyota purchase and by far the one with ALL the bells and whistles. This car has everything a driver could desire comfort, spacious, trendy, FAST and the list goes on. We drove to NC this weekend and the road trip was great. Gas mileage was good we got 345 miles to a full tank. It handles the road very well. I have the Sunset Bronze and have gotten so many compliments on the color. I must admit it is gorgeous, lol..but true:)

Favorite Features

Everything is my favorite I have a FULLY LOADED VENZA. ALL the bells and whistles and there are a lot of them. I really like the bluetooth and the NAV is awesome it has so many functions it's amazing all the things it does, the back-up camera is also a plus, as is the double sun roof, love 'em all

Suggested Improvements

Wish I could have gotten the back up sensor as well as the camera. I also wish the car came with Michelin tires instead of Goodyear:( although the ride is good it would be even better:)

AutoStart
By J. Kirwan

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We recently purchased a 2010 Toyota Venza and love it with the only exception being that we have been told we cannot have an autostart installed on it because it has a push button start.