2010 Toyota Venza Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:
This is a Great Vehicle
By Bill on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love driving this vehicle as it has a smooth,quiet, and comfortable ride. I have read comments about this car having a cheap interior, but I think the interior is very well appointed and the controls are well placed. We also drove the Ford Edge and I liked it, but we have not forgiven Ford for handling a couple of inferior vehicles we purchased from them in the past.The Venza also cost less with more features than the Edge. The Venza is the most enjoyable vehicle I have ever owned.

Poor gas mileage
By sail360 on 09/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

positive points: LOTS of interior space, blue tooth, pretty quiet ride. negative points: averaging 21 mpg with conservative driving, 4 cylinders had to struggle a bit going on long uphill stretches, exterior skin seems to be thinner and less ding resistant compared to my older Toyota.

Venza's a peppy people mover.
By Wooly on 09/08/10 16:42 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Been researching cars for 6 months. I wanted something small enough to fit in the garage, regular fuel, back seat comfort, nav, XM, bluetooth, USB, auto closing rear hatch, sunroof, crossover/SUV style. I waited for the new Ford Edge to come out before I decided. Liked the Edge but couldn't justify the price premium ($5K more for comparable features). Yesterday in a parking lot it was parked right next to an RX350 and they looked exactly the same. Obviously they aren't comparable (test drove the RX350 and liked it a lot), but the Venza's also $15K less. I guess I'm used to cheap plastics, rough rides, and vague steering because it drives just like most cars I've driven. So far I'm satisfied.

Worth Buying
By DAXESH on 09/04/10 20:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Good interior and exterior, More leg room at driver side which is good for tall people. Nice performance and good mileage. Sun & Moon roofs, excellent control during turn. I like this car

First Toyota--Venza Rocks
By David Smale on 09/03/10 06:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I went from a Murano to the Venza. I need room for big product. It has the feel of a lexus without the same "see me, I have a Lexus" statement which I did not want for a company car. One business associate said the wheels looked like they belong in the hood. I took it as a compliment. It has a great feel and ample power. Our other vehicle is a BMW 330xi. This vehicle does not have that "grin while you drive" sense but I enjoy getting in it every day and I love the cargo bay. We are cyclists and are gone a number of weekends. We could put a full hitch on it and can haul lots of gear. I have not raved about a vehicle other than the Beemer in a long time. I think Toyota hit a home run.

Won't miss my Murano
By XMuranoDriver on 08/26/10 22:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2004 Murano on the Venza. My Murano's driver seat decided to break loose from one corner of it's side rails 2 days after my Nissan extended warranty expired and Nissan refused to fix it - even though I had not made a single claim against the warranty during my entire time owning it! I found out by researching online that this was a known, common problem with Muranos, yet they would not offer me any assistance other than to quote me a mere $750 to fix i!. My Venza is way more responsive that the Murano, wider and more spacious feeling, a lot less top heavy feeling in turns and the glass roof is way cool!

Breathtaking Design
By luvchrysler on 08/25/10 12:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have to say we were intending to purchase a Prius after driving one on vacation. The trade in was our Cadillac CTS that was stylish and fun to drive but uncomfortable on trips. Needless to say, the Venza blew us away after a test drive. The passenger comfort front AND rear (rear seats recline) is just amazing. It is so roomy and offers plenty of luggage space for 4 passengers. The controls are easy to use, doors open wide and there are many cubbyholes and storage pockets. The ride and acceleration are excellent, the AWD operates smoothly and unobtrusively. We enjoy the styling and get many compliments as well, we are very happy with our decision a year later!

Awesome Car!
By zack. g on 08/23/10 00:45 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had a Venza as a rental car And I fell in love with it. So I bought one shortly after that. I Love the way it looks, runs, and drives! What a great V6 this car has! Decent gas mileage around 20-ish in the city and 26-28 on highway. Nice 20 in. alloy wheels! Great leather! Really nice quality! Great reliability so far! Great room in the trunk area. Nice to have a i-pod/Mp3 dock in your car. Everyone I know loves the styling. Was a little nevus buying a Toyota after the massive recall but I'm so happy I did. Best car ever! Would Highly recommend it. This is my first Toyota And most likely not the last.

Loving it
By Cole on 08/10/10 15:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We traded our 2002 Avalon in on this car. I am very satisfied with the fit and finish. We love the way it handles and fight over who gets to take it to work. Love the keyless ignition.

Nice, but irritating Nav system
By joyful on 08/01/10 14:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Gas mileage is averaging around 24. I am constantly irritated by the nav system deciding when I can access it. It seems like Toyota is going way overboard is trying to keep me "safe from myself." When *else* am I going to need the Nav functions except when I am driving? Very frustrating! Neither my old ipod classic nor my new mini will work with the system but it is quite fun to drive and very comfortable!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Venza Wagon in VA is:

$118 per month*