Used 2010 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

A Pleasant Surprize
By bbrimmer

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I was looking for an AWD vehicle to replace the FWD Toyota Camry Hybrid (great car). the winter travel in New England has become too tough without AWD. I searched hard and had considered Volvo, Lexus and BMW crossovers. The Venza won hands down with all the features of the competition and a price tag of $10-12K less. Personally, I have always had good luck with Toyota. The Venza is very comfortable and drives like a car. My only question had been whether to get the 4 or 6 cylinder. Better gas mileage won out (after all I was driving a hybrid) and I am not disappointed with the amount of zip the 4 cylinder has.

Rear security camera, heated seats, well-designed interior, comfortable leather seats, water bottle holders in doors, smooth ride, great xm standard radio

Do the tires need to be 19 inches?

Luxury feel with great value
By scenic26

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After purchasing my 10 Venza V-6 base, I read several comments and reviews trashing winter driving. I have since experienced one of the worst winters in the NY area, and had more than 35 inches of snow in three weeks. I have to say that my Venza handled it with ease. I mean NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. I felt confident, and the Venza went through it all with ease on local streets and highways back and forth to work. Great styling, comfy ride, although a bit hard and noisy when going over imperfections on the road because of the low profile tires. I feel good driving such a stylish car, at such a reasonable price. I enjoy driving it as much as my mercedes benz.

Styling, center console design, roominess, auto close hatchback,

Better fit and finish of speaker covers on top of dash. Lack of license plate front bracket.

KITTY
By luvtoyota10

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I love my new 2010 toyota venza i got it at the end of sept. I does fantastically good in the snow without AWD. The ride is like an suv (bumpy). Its wider than the 2000 toyota 4runner (and alot more room). I love the interior quality. Everyone thinks that this car was like very expensive. mine was 30k. My cousin confused it with an infiniti. toyota did a great job on this car. the gas mileage is great about 320 miles per tank. I have the panoramic roof and its wonderful. The engine has alot of power i go too fast too easily in this car.

The power, sunroof , bluetooth, smart key, XM radio, sterring wheel, seat quality, space. I love it all. the liftgate comes in handy too. The big wheels are flashy and i like it

Interior noise on the highway needs inprovement. very noisy in the rear seats also. and the bumpy ride.

Fantastic Vehicle!!!
By centurion68

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I have had my Venza since 11/10 and I am thoroughly pleased and continue to be excited about my purchase. This is my second Toyota and I am elated. When it comes to styling and reliablilty, Toyota continues to create vehicles that keep the American manufacturers on their toes.

The power of the 2.7 liter four cylinder engine is fantastic. Styling is impecceble (I love when Traverse and Edge owners stare as they see my Venza. lol) But the most important feature that I love is the ergonomics of the vehicle. This very important and Toyota nailed it in the Venza.

No improvements needed.

Review after 10k miles
By brianluedke

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I tested a lot of vehicles before leasing the Venza. Equinox had a rough acceleration it pulled to the right also had clumbsy dash board, cheap Navi plastic cover, Ford Edge got worse mpg's, Crosstour had a spoiler going through the back window(aka Aztek), Buick Lacrosse looked great, but hit head trying to enter the vehicle, tight seat, couldn't see over steering wheel without raising seat really high and had my head scratching the roof. I tried a lot of vehicles and Venza proved the best fit, mpg's and price with options. Wouldn't change the vehicle other than a few minor changes listed in consrunning through the rear window (Aztek),

Navi system works well, acceleration and passing, AWD works great in the snow! We take the Venza and leave the mini van at home when snowing.

Heated steering wheel, heated backside of the seat, not just the bottom. Ride could be a little more smooth on bumpy pavement.

• SUV