Used 2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews - 107 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

8k mile update on Kitty
By luvtoyota10

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

My Venza is the best car i have ever owned. It is very reliable. I love the blizzard pearl color. It performed well in the snow. I never slipped. The interior is soo roomy. Very comfortable also. I love driving it. I have had no problems with the car. But the gas mileage is not great I avarage 22.7 mpg and i think city on the sticker is about 25 mpg but besides that. It is a beautiful car.

Smart Key, Bluetooth, panoramic sunroof, convineint things like cupholders. Interior room.

Ive never thought the ride would annoy me but it is kind of. Its bouncy becuase of the 19" wheels.

Was good for the first while.....
By mountainhiker

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Such an easy vehicle to fall in love with at first, but the longer i own it the more problems its having. This car is a rattlebox..plain and simple, after 40k miles i've just learned to accept it...Toyota can't fix this, last time they removed the dashboard and windshield to replace the dash support, i think i just hear more rattles now. It's on its third battery, i've had more jumpstarts owning this for 2yrs than in my 22yrs of driving. Had a problem with the A/C pump this WINTER! It siezed up apperently for no reason. Now i'm starting to feel the transmission starting to do some strange things....Oh my

Very good looking car in and out. Feels very competent on the road. Loads of features.

My cousin in law is a service manager at a Toyota Dealer (far from where i live) He said the later models are having much higher than average warranty claims, i hope Toyota fixes their problems. My first new car was a Celica coupe that was anvil tough. The Venza is a very well thought out vehicle and i was very happy for the first 30k miles or so, reminds me of what a domestic car was like 20yrs ago...Great ride at first, but falling apart as it ages.

A Pleasant Surprize
By bbrimmer

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I was looking for an AWD vehicle to replace the FWD Toyota Camry Hybrid (great car). the winter travel in New England has become too tough without AWD. I searched hard and had considered Volvo, Lexus and BMW crossovers.
The Venza won hands down with all the features of the competition and a price tag of $10-12K less. Personally, I have always had good luck with Toyota. The Venza is very comfortable and drives like a car. My only question had been whether to get the 4 or 6 cylinder. Better gas mileage won out (after all I was driving a hybrid) and I am not disappointed with the amount of zip the 4 cylinder has.

Rear security camera, heated seats, well-designed interior, comfortable leather seats, water bottle holders in doors, smooth ride, great xm standard radio

Do the tires need to be 19 inches?

Luxury feel with great value
By scenic26

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After purchasing my 10 Venza V-6 base, I read several comments and reviews trashing winter driving. I have since experienced one of the worst winters in the NY area, and had more than 35 inches of snow in three weeks. I have to say that my Venza handled it with ease. I mean NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. I felt confident, and the Venza went through it all with ease on local streets and highways back and forth to work. Great styling, comfy ride, although a bit hard and noisy when going over imperfections on the road because of the low profile tires. I feel good driving such a stylish car, at such a reasonable price. I enjoy driving it as much as my mercedes benz.

Styling, center console design, roominess, auto close hatchback,

Better fit and finish of speaker covers on top of dash. Lack of license plate front bracket.

KITTY
By luvtoyota10

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I love my new 2010 toyota venza i got it at the end of sept. I does fantastically good in the snow without AWD. The ride is like an suv (bumpy). Its wider than the 2000 toyota 4runner (and alot more room). I love the interior quality. Everyone thinks that this car was like very expensive. mine was 30k. My cousin confused it with an infiniti. toyota did a
great job on this car. the gas mileage is great about 320 miles per tank. I have the panoramic roof and its wonderful. The engine has alot of power i go too fast too easily in this car.

The power, sunroof , bluetooth, smart key, XM radio, sterring wheel, seat quality, space. I love it all. the liftgate comes in handy too. The big wheels are flashy and i like it

Interior noise on the highway needs inprovement. very noisy in the rear seats also. and the bumpy ride.