2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:
Fantastic Vehicle!!!
By centurion68 on 01/04/11 15:58 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I have had my Venza since 11/10 and I am thoroughly pleased and continue to be excited about my purchase. This is my second Toyota and I am elated. When it comes to styling and reliablilty, Toyota continues to create vehicles that keep the American manufacturers on their toes.

Review after 10k miles
By brianluedke on 12/24/10 11:33 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I tested a lot of vehicles before leasing the Venza. Equinox had a rough acceleration it pulled to the right also had clumbsy dash board, cheap Navi plastic cover, Ford Edge got worse mpg's, Crosstour had a spoiler going through the back window(aka Aztek), Buick Lacrosse looked great, but hit head trying to enter the vehicle, tight seat, couldn't see over steering wheel without raising seat really high and had my head scratching the roof. I tried a lot of vehicles and Venza proved the best fit, mpg's and price with options. Wouldn't change the vehicle other than a few minor changes listed in consrunning through the rear window (Aztek),

Less appealing as the miles add up
By watervalley88 on 12/22/10 11:23 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We have had ours over a year now and 34,000 m. The first 20,000 miles were great, but lately lots of problems both major and minor have croped up. This cuv has many rattles inside, one required the removal of the windshield, dash assembly, and centre console to fix! now we just notice the other ticks, and creeks inside. The rear struts have been replaced twice now and the sub assembly re-shimed. the steering seems to wander, Toyota said this is the E-assist and is not adjustable. The interior materials are wearing VERY quickly and are of low quality. Currently it is on day 16 at the shop waiting for a new transmission, Common on this model they say. this is the E-assist and is non adjstable

Review after 10k miles
By brianluedke on 12/18/10 15:58 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I reviewed this vehicle after I purchased it. I'm now going over it again after 10k miles. It runs great. The AWD is awsome in the snow. Can't even tell it kicks in, but there is very little slipping during acceleration. Summer mpg's were 22-23, winter is more in the 20-21 mpg's, closer to 20. Still very good for AWD. No major problems or complaints. Could use a heated backside of the seat and heated steering wheel, but other than that its great. I tested a lot of vehicles before leasing this one. The Venza had a lot more to offer and drives much nicer. It turns through cornors with ease and accelerates very quickly. The exterior looks set it apart from the rest.

Nice and good car
By speedmonster on 12/13/10 15:58 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Compare this car and my old Honda CR-V, it is huge different you can see, sense, feel. Etc. In the crv, the noise from road is disturb no matter you were talking with other passenger, on the phone or listen to the music. In venza, it is so comfort and quite. Just own this car for 2 days, maybe still in honey-moon, will posted more once noticed problem been discovered after while. Up to now, it is great.

Lexus-light...
By nek_md on 12/11/10 20:25 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Resembles a 2008 Lexus RX with fewer features and a reasonable price tag. Traded an '08 Outback for the Venza because of the need for more rear-seat room. The Venza's 4-cylinder engine is adequate but works hard on steep grades. The 6-AT is buttery smooth, which makes the engine tolerable. Quiet ride. Strong brakes. Solid feel. Build quality is above par, although the molding of a few dash panes could be better. Also, odd metallic sound from under the car is heard when the rear doors are closed. Comfortable, supportive seats. LOTS of passenger space. Clear gauges and instrumentation. Poor snow traction with OEM tires. Overall well-appointed base model. few interior dash panels

Very satisfied
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Have owned two months. Drive about 2,000 miles a month. Like everything about vehicle. High content for buck. Standard features are impressive. Very comfortable seats. Great ergonomics. Smooth and quiet. Great combination of economy and room.

LOVE MY "VENZA"
By wam225 on 11/27/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What can I say other than I love my Venza! Great car, this is our 4th Toyota purchase and by far the one with ALL the bells and whistles. This car has everything a driver could desire comfort, spacious, trendy, FAST and the list goes on. We drove to NC this weekend and the road trip was great. Gas mileage was good we got 345 miles to a full tank. It handles the road very well. I have the Sunset Bronze and have gotten so many compliments on the color. I must admit it is gorgeous, lol..but true:)

AutoStart
By J. Kirwan on 11/25/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We recently purchased a 2010 Toyota Venza and love it with the only exception being that we have been told we cannot have an autostart installed on it because it has a push button start.

So close, yet so far
By nyinpb on 11/21/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

First, the huge tires create lots of noise and are very expensive to replace. Second, the c pillar is just to thick and long/angled and blocks views. I really feel that if they had put on normal tires and lowered the car an inch, I would get much better highway mileage, the car would be less noisy, and the cost for new tires would not be a shock. Otherwise, it is a very pleasant near-luxury wagon. I could have used another set of latch in 2nd row.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Venza in VA is:

$118 per month*