Used 2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

Gas milage
By watermarks

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We love our Venza . It works well for my wife and as well for me. Plenty of room in it. We have had it for 1 year. The only issue we have had it the gas milage. we are going by the computer gas meter and it says 17.3. When we first got it at the dealer it showed 16.1 and we ask the dealer if that was the real milage and they said that was just because of it sitting on alot. My wife is a real easy going driver and the computer gas meter always says 17 .3 to 17.5 in normal driving. We dont know if the computer is off or not. I had some friends that brought the exact car and engine from the same place and they get 23 normal driving and 26 on the highway . Disappointed in gas milage computer.

Venza 6 months
By rlionel

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

MyVenza was purchased new. After 6 months and 7,500 miles, it drives just like new! Have not had one problem with my Venza. The ride is smooth, just came back from a 500 mile trip! Gas mileage was 27 mph overall for the trip! I have the 4 cyl. At 182 Hp it is very sufficient! The Venza is versatile, the cargo space is excellent. Seats fold down all or 1/2! Plenty of storage space! Electric back door is great Sound system is also excellent, especially the blue tooth phone and streaming audio from my IPhone. Start button is great! The only issue is with the small back up camera. screen is way too small! I have had many suv's, this drives like a car, but sits up high. I would buy another!

Bluetooth, hands free phone, Xm satellite Start button, Bluetooth audio streaming. Wow styling! Ride is smooth!

Back up camera too small.

about 13k miles and still like new
By luvtoyota10

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Ok i got my venza back in 2010 in sept and i have been pleased ever since. It is very stylish and people stare at it when i drive by. Its very comfortable. I just found out the dashboard was padded! What a suprise never touched it. Everything is ergonomically correct. Visibility is great from the front but but as good in the back i really dont care because i have a back up camera. A bird was stuck in my grill and i tried to get it out and it fell to the bottom of the grill and now i have to take it to the toyota dealership to get it out.

Smart Key sunroof back up camera Blizzard Pearl color and technology

Ride and grill design. I wish the interior was padded more so i can just feel it.

My Second Toyota!!!
By centurion68

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

This car is ergonomically sound. I really enjoy how comfortable it is. Road trips are fantastic in this vehicle. Even better than the '07 Camry I had before. It provides a very smooth ride yet it has a beefy enough suspension and clearance to handle some of the more challenged roads in America. Even though I have the 2.7 liter DOHC engine, the performance is sound. Coupled with the 6 speed transmission, it makes carrying five passengers and luggage effortless.

Connectivity! Yes I love the fact that my Blackberry Torch can fully integrate into my car's stereo system. In 2012, a new cell phone law goes in to effect in Nevada and this feature is fantastic for that change in the law. I also love the Star Safety System. I have had a chance to do some research on the features of the system and it just reinforces my love for Toyota's commitment to making some of the most reliable and safe vehicles on the road.

I love Toyota's four cylinder technology. For fuel economy in a utility vehicle like the Venza, it is great. When I first acquired the vehicle I was averaging about 21.6 mpg in the city. I added a K&N air filter and that average went up to nearly 22 mpg. The addition of this air filter also boosted my brake horsepower 8 points. So the 190 hp is great for passing, hill climbs, and fuel economy(balance). The auto/manual transmission is great for those hills also.

Say NO to Toyota GPS!!!!
By toygpssucks

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Toyota & Lexus GPS is a RIPOFF!!! We weren't looking for an installed GPS, however the Toyota we liked happen to have this PIECE of JUNK! At 5-MPH the ENTIRE GPS, CD player, Bluetooth & phone control locks down and is unusable. Voice control, LOL.. say store, hospital or police and it'll show you the nearest golf course. Research all you can, there is NO override option; ask Toyota and they'll give you a big fat [violative content deleted]... 'Sucka'. Too overcome this pathetic $2500 short coming with 4yr old maps, I keep a $200 Garmin in the car and my cell phone handy. In addition, Toy-Rip-U-Off has replaced quality dent resistant fenders and paint with Detroit Crap.

The extra room without being oversized, blind spot visibility that no all cross-overs offer, usb connection

Thinker paint, composite body panels to resist dents, re-engineer center console DEEP hole concept, fire the idiot that approved the non-bypass NAV system