2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:
Venza 6 months
By rlionel on 08/06/11 11:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

MyVenza was purchased new. After 6 months and 7,500 miles, it drives just like new! Have not had one problem with my Venza. The ride is smooth, just came back from a 500 mile trip! Gas mileage was 27 mph overall for the trip! I have the 4 cyl. At 182 Hp it is very sufficient! The Venza is versatile, the cargo space is excellent. Seats fold down all or 1/2! Plenty of storage space! Electric back door is great Sound system is also excellent, especially the blue tooth phone and streaming audio from my IPhone. Start button is great! The only issue is with the small back up camera. screen is way too small! I have had many suv's, this drives like a car, but sits up high. I would buy another!

about 13k miles and still like new
By luvtoyota10 on 07/24/11 18:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Ok i got my venza back in 2010 in sept and i have been pleased ever since. It is very stylish and people stare at it when i drive by. Its very comfortable. I just found out the dashboard was padded! What a suprise never touched it. Everything is ergonomically correct. Visibility is great from the front but but as good in the back i really dont care because i have a back up camera. A bird was stuck in my grill and i tried to get it out and it fell to the bottom of the grill and now i have to take it to the toyota dealership to get it out.

My Second Toyota!!!
By centurion68 on 07/03/11 08:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

This car is ergonomically sound. I really enjoy how comfortable it is. Road trips are fantastic in this vehicle. Even better than the '07 Camry I had before. It provides a very smooth ride yet it has a beefy enough suspension and clearance to handle some of the more challenged roads in America. Even though I have the 2.7 liter DOHC engine, the performance is sound. Coupled with the 6 speed transmission, it makes carrying five passengers and luggage effortless.

Say NO to Toyota GPS!!!!
By toygpssucks on 05/27/11 11:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Toyota & Lexus GPS is a RIPOFF!!! We weren't looking for an installed GPS, however the Toyota we liked happen to have this PIECE of JUNK! At 5-MPH the ENTIRE GPS, CD player, Bluetooth & phone control locks down and is unusable. Voice control, LOL.. say store, hospital or police and it'll show you the nearest golf course. Research all you can, there is NO override option; ask Toyota and they'll give you a big fat [violative content deleted]... 'Sucka'. Too overcome this pathetic $2500 short coming with 4yr old maps, I keep a $200 Garmin in the car and my cell phone handy. In addition, Toy-Rip-U-Off has replaced quality dent resistant fenders and paint with Detroit Crap.

5,000 mile review
By wollace1 on 05/19/11 19:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this car in December of 2010 and now have about 5,000 miles on it. My wife wanted it mainly to haul her dogs and for trips back and forth to the cabin. For both purposes it is a good car; lots of cargo capacity (as much as an Outback), nice hatch opening and the seats lay flat (unlike the new Chevy Equinox). For dirt roads and bad weather the AWD is great, plus the car has the clearance of an SUV without the sub-20 mpg. On average, we get about 23.5 mpg in mixed driving. Oddly, it never gets over 24 on the highway, but we've only owned it in colder months and with lots of ethanol in the gasoline. The seats are comfortable, it handles great, looks great and is powerful

8k mile update on Kitty
By luvtoyota10 on 03/28/11 11:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

My Venza is the best car i have ever owned. It is very reliable. I love the blizzard pearl color. It performed well in the snow. I never slipped. The interior is soo roomy. Very comfortable also. I love driving it. I have had no problems with the car. But the gas mileage is not great I avarage 22.7 mpg and i think city on the sticker is about 25 mpg but besides that. It is a beautiful car.

Was good for the first while.....
By mountainhiker on 03/02/11 17:27 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Such an easy vehicle to fall in love with at first, but the longer i own it the more problems its having. This car is a rattlebox..plain and simple, after 40k miles i've just learned to accept it...Toyota can't fix this, last time they removed the dashboard and windshield to replace the dash support, i think i just hear more rattles now. It's on its third battery, i've had more jumpstarts owning this for 2yrs than in my 22yrs of driving. Had a problem with the A/C pump this WINTER! It siezed up apperently for no reason. Now i'm starting to feel the transmission starting to do some strange things....Oh my

A Pleasant Surprize
By bbrimmer on 01/26/11 16:41 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I was looking for an AWD vehicle to replace the FWD Toyota Camry Hybrid (great car). the winter travel in New England has become too tough without AWD. I searched hard and had considered Volvo, Lexus and BMW crossovers. The Venza won hands down with all the features of the competition and a price tag of $10-12K less. Personally, I have always had good luck with Toyota. The Venza is very comfortable and drives like a car. My only question had been whether to get the 4 or 6 cylinder. Better gas mileage won out (after all I was driving a hybrid) and I am not disappointed with the amount of zip the 4 cylinder has.

Luxury feel with great value
By scenic26 on 01/23/11 17:30 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After purchasing my 10 Venza V-6 base, I read several comments and reviews trashing winter driving. I have since experienced one of the worst winters in the NY area, and had more than 35 inches of snow in three weeks. I have to say that my Venza handled it with ease. I mean NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. I felt confident, and the Venza went through it all with ease on local streets and highways back and forth to work. Great styling, comfy ride, although a bit hard and noisy when going over imperfections on the road because of the low profile tires. I feel good driving such a stylish car, at such a reasonable price. I enjoy driving it as much as my mercedes benz.

KITTY
By luvtoyota10 on 01/22/11 15:24 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I love my new 2010 toyota venza i got it at the end of sept. I does fantastically good in the snow without AWD. The ride is like an suv (bumpy). Its wider than the 2000 toyota 4runner (and alot more room). I love the interior quality. Everyone thinks that this car was like very expensive. mine was 30k. My cousin confused it with an infiniti. toyota did a great job on this car. the gas mileage is great about 320 miles per tank. I have the panoramic roof and its wonderful. The engine has alot of power i go too fast too easily in this car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Venza in VA is:

$118 per month*