Used 2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

Awesome Car!
By zack. g

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had a Venza as a rental car And I fell in love with it. So I bought one shortly after that. I Love the way it looks, runs, and drives! What a great V6 this car has! Decent gas mileage around 20-ish in the city and 26-28 on highway. Nice 20 in. alloy wheels! Great leather! Really nice quality! Great reliability so far! Great room in the trunk area. Nice to have a i-pod/Mp3 dock in your car. Everyone I know loves the styling. Was a little nevus buying a Toyota after the massive recall but I'm so happy I did. Best car ever! Would Highly recommend it. This is my first Toyota And most likely not the last.

Back-up camera, Ipod jack, leather seats, panoramic moonroof, easy fold second row, Comfortable ride, Awd, And almost everything about the car.

can't think of any thing.

Loving it
By Cole

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We traded our 2002 Avalon in on this car. I am very satisfied with the fit and finish. We love the way it handles and fight over who gets to take it to work. Love the keyless ignition.

keyless ignition, style, power rear door, Bluetooth, which was invented in NC

larger back up display. A better mat for the rear of the car

Nice, but irritating Nav system
By joyful

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Gas mileage is averaging around 24. I am constantly irritated by the nav system deciding when I can access it. It seems like Toyota is going way overboard is trying to keep me "safe from myself." When *else* am I going to need the Nav functions except when I am driving? Very frustrating! Neither my old ipod classic nor my new mini will work with the system but it is quite fun to drive and very comfortable!

heated seats, power lift gate

power seat memory settings, better nav system access while driving, low-fuel chime

Big regret for purchasing
By mt

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Less of feeling fun, but comfort and bring body from point A to point B. Very disappointing to compare from my old Ford. Same junk with a good name.

Power tailgate provides many good works from my wife.

Should provide option to select roof track or transparent roof. To me the transparent roof is useless.

Venza vs 2004 Murano
By VenzaMurano

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I used to drive a 2004 Murano and I got the Venza as my next car. I very happy to report the Venza does a great job. I thought it would be hard to beat the no gear change in the Murano CVT, but the Venza is just as smooth switching gears. I was surprised the ride was much smoother than the Murano. I like the fact the Venza takes regular gas versus premium with the same gas mileage, but the gas tank is about 4 gallons smaller than the Murano (21.6/17.7) which causes about 80 miles less driving on a full tank. The interior is nice, but I wish the would have gone higher glass but that would probably make it a Lexus. The center storage is well designed and useful.

Quiet, smooth gear transmission, quick acceleration, attractive design,

The center console, backup camera, radio display are hard to see in bright sun light. The passenger head rest blocks view when looking for cars on the right. The AC power fan switch is a little hard to adjust since the button is curved at the top and should be flat like the mode buttons.

• SUV