2010 Toyota Venza Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

2010 Venza Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

Sort Reviews by

Great Vehicle
By OMG

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Really enjoying our Venza. Technology and bluetooth programming was easy and user friendly. Road noise is pronounced on the highway. The fit and finish is on the cheap plastic side and didn't line up evenly and required adjustment by dealer.

Favorite Features

Look and seat comfort.

Suggested Improvements

Reduce the road noise and loose the cheap plastic look on dash and doors. Make moonroof available on 4 cylinders models.

Venza: The Un-SUV
By Jon

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the Venza because after about 15 years of driving sports coupes and sports sedans, I wanted something different, something with more room for those occasional trips to Home Depot. The Venza is replacing a Lexus IS 350. The Venza is quick, not fast, but quick. Because of a lower center of gravity than the typical SUV, it handles mostly like a sedan. The 20" wheels (standard with the V6) probably help with that. I like the Venza's aggressive styling and it's room cargo space. Overall great car.

Favorite Features

My iPhone 3GS pairs to the 2010 Venza for both the phone and for audio. That's a very nice feature. Unless I were taking a longer trip and wanted to charge the iPhone via the USB port, I can listen to music without taking the phone out of my pocket. The USB connector gives onscreen iPod menus.

Suggested Improvements

Number one request: sport seats. The Venza's seats are comfortable, but I'm used to the side support of sport seats. The interior is nice and Lexus-like, but not as upscale as I would like at this price ($37K sticker). It wouldn't hurt Toyota to use a better grade of leather, vinyl and wood.

Very nice ride
By manya

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I am very pleased with my new Venza. This is a very thoughtfully built vehicle. There are several holders for my phone, ipod and other stuff. The ride is smooth although it does not pick up very quickly. The bluetooth pairing and setting up the garage opener was easy. Manual explains everything. I have the normal speakers and they work just fine for me.

Favorite Features

dashboard with all displays

Suggested Improvements

door lock system - seems to go astray every couple of times