2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:
Slightly Disappointed
By parry como on 04/08/10 19:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love the exterior styling and most of the amenities. I drove a 2008 FJ Cruiser so this is nice. Much more comfortable than the FJ.

LOVE IT!
By gotmyvenz on 04/07/10 13:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I wanted this car the day it came out. Can't understand why I waited so long. It is awesome! I got the base model with cloth seats. Even the base model is better than most cars with options. Went from a Sequoia to the venza and to me it handles like a race car. Stylish exterior. Convenient, comfortable interior. I think I'm gonna go for a drive right now! A little disappointed I didn't realize mine only had a single CD player. (Why even make single cd players?)

Luv my Venza
By playmkr jones on 04/03/10 23:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my Venza. I am an avid cyclist and had been seeking a vehicle to transport my bike with a couple of friends bikes to charity bike ride events that could handle a couple of guys that are pretty good size and still very athletic (me- 6'4" tall 280lbs and friends 6'6" 250 lbs -. I took six months to thoroughly research my choices and whittled it down to the T- Venza, A- ZDX and H-Accord Crosstour. I eliminated the Cross Tour after the test ride- seemed woefully low on power and handled like a truck. I really liked the ZDX but getting in and out was very awkward and it wasn’t at all worth the price difference of $20k or more for similar equipment. Very sleek and I get constant looks.

2010 venza dissapointed
By Anthony F on 03/26/10 21:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Loved the look of this car the first time I seen it. Very roomy interior Quiet, powerful 4cyl engine. Having a hard time finding a comfortable seating position, seat feels to hard on my back, firm ride, would of like a softer ride. Not so happy, enjoy driving my 2007 murano a lot more. No back pain in that car.

Love My Venza
By Davis on 03/25/10 14:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just leased a V6 AWD Venza and it is a very nice looking car inside and out. Just downsized from a GMC Acadia so is still getting use to the smaller SUV.

Excellent Car
By Ting Xu on 03/24/10 10:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased the new Venza Feb 2010 after months of research. I compared several crossover vehicles include the Acura RDX, Lexus RX350 and found the new Venza to be the best value. You can get same luxury items and reliability for a lot less. I wasn't disappointed. Rides and drives are very comfortable and has plenty of power. Planty of interior space and the dual sunroofs is beautiful . The controls are driver- friendly and easily accessible. It is quite too. I do not know why some people complain about the noise. I would recommend it to anyone in the market for a car/suv and interested in a crossover!

The best Crossover vehicle on market
By Jackson on 03/19/10 16:49 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought my Venza V6 FWD at the end of the year to take advantage of the new car sales tax incentive. Only if I had known Toyota would be in such trouble + incentive of $1500 cash, I would have waited. Felt like I was short changed by Toyota. Other than that, the Venza is great! I was drawn to the styling inside and out since day 1 of introduction. Took me a year to take ownership. Love the 20" wheels and aggressive styling. The interior is spacious and center console well designed.

Good Family Car, But.....
By RG5626 on 03/08/10 16:44 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Although I test drove this car three times before deciding to buy, I did not appreciate how "floaty" it drives until I had it for a while. Also, I live in a hilly area and was liked the hill assist feature it was supposed to have for the brakes. But since stopping on a hill a few times I've noticed that this feature does not work at all and the car rolls backwards even more than my last one that did not have this feature. I'll take it in for a look in case it's just not working. The interior is the real selling point for this car and is very functional. I like it better than all of the flippy doors on the Camry. Have not gotten the Bluetooth to download my cell phone address book yet.

Venza Frenzy
By RBScott on 03/08/10 15:06 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

We purchased a Venza because of the way the body style looked, very sporty and doesn't look like a box. After driving it we were very pleased. It is very roomy, I am 6'4" and I had plenty of leg room, and it handles great. Acceleration is better than expected. We are satisfied with the interior style and its features. It has a very comfortable ride(doesn't ride like a truck)

Great Vehicle
By OMG on 03/04/10 21:12 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Really enjoying our Venza. Technology and bluetooth programming was easy and user friendly. Road noise is pronounced on the highway. The fit and finish is on the cheap plastic side and didn't line up evenly and required adjustment by dealer.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Venza in VA is:

$118 per month*