Used 2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Venza

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

First Toyota--Venza Rocks
By David Smale

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I went from a Murano to the Venza. I need room for big product. It has the feel of a lexus without the same "see me, I have a Lexus" statement which I did not want for a company car. One business associate said the wheels looked like they belong in the hood. I took it as a compliment. It has a great feel and ample power. Our other vehicle is a BMW 330xi. This vehicle does not have that "grin while you drive" sense but I enjoy getting in it every day and I love the cargo bay. We are cyclists and are gone a number of weekends. We could put a full hitch on it and can haul lots of gear. I have not raved about a vehicle other than the Beemer in a long time. I think Toyota hit a home run.

Favorite Features

Cockpit is very well designed. Storage up front is a major plus--extremely well thought out. Storage touches are superior. With seats down cargo area is BIG. Leather is nicely done. Keyless entry & start is nice. Bluetooth phone works very well including voice command once finally connected

Suggested Improvements

Find a way to incorporate a roof rack with the sunroofs. I may have considered cloth seats but I though they were unattractive. All wheel drive is fine for winter driving but this definitely a crossover and not an off road vehicle.

Won't miss my Murano
By XMuranoDriver

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2004 Murano on the Venza. My Murano's driver seat decided to break loose from one corner of it's side rails 2 days after my Nissan extended warranty expired and Nissan refused to fix it - even though I had not made a single claim against the warranty during my entire time owning it! I found out by researching online that this was a known, common problem with Muranos, yet they would not offer me any assistance other than to quote me a mere $750 to fix i!. My Venza is way more responsive that the Murano, wider and more spacious feeling, a lot less top heavy feeling in turns and the glass roof is way cool!

Favorite Features

Attractive styling, keyless entry, push button start/stop, power rear hatch, voice activated NAV, Glass roof, responsive V6, 20 inch mags, lots of storage locations. Runs great on regular gas! My Murano pinged even on premium gas and Nissan refused to adjust the timing.

Suggested Improvements

User interface on NAV needs work. Memory seats and mirrors would be nice, so not to have to re-configure seat and mirrors each time wife drives car.

Breathtaking Design
By luvchrysler

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have to say we were intending to purchase a Prius after driving one on vacation. The trade in was our Cadillac CTS that was stylish and fun to drive but uncomfortable on trips. Needless to say, the Venza blew us away after a test drive. The passenger comfort front AND rear (rear seats recline) is just amazing. It is so roomy and offers plenty of luggage space for 4 passengers. The controls are easy to use, doors open wide and there are many cubbyholes and storage pockets. The ride and acceleration are excellent, the AWD operates smoothly and unobtrusively. We enjoy the styling and get many compliments as well, we are very happy with our decision a year later!

Favorite Features

Huge storage in armrest, navigation system, powerful music system w/satellite radio. Integrated bluetooth, roominess, cargo capacity, dual sunroof feature, power hatch, push button start w/keyless and xenon headlights are very bright.

Suggested Improvements

Blind spots in rear, giant low profile tires handle well and look amazing but there is a ride penalty. (Will be expensive to replace too) Short greenhouse limits visibility, and lack of 2 driver presets for mirrors, seat and steering wheel. Steering is numb and a bit vague. Glove box is small.

Awesome Car!
By zack. g

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had a Venza as a rental car And I fell in love with it. So I bought one shortly after that. I Love the way it looks, runs, and drives! What a great V6 this car has! Decent gas mileage around 20-ish in the city and 26-28 on highway. Nice 20 in. alloy wheels! Great leather! Really nice quality! Great reliability so far! Great room in the trunk area. Nice to have a i-pod/Mp3 dock in your car. Everyone I know loves the styling. Was a little nevus buying a Toyota after the massive recall but I'm so happy I did. Best car ever! Would Highly recommend it. This is my first Toyota And most likely not the last.

Favorite Features

Back-up camera, Ipod jack, leather seats, panoramic moonroof, easy fold second row, Comfortable ride, Awd, And almost everything about the car.

Suggested Improvements

can't think of any thing.

Loving it
By Cole

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We traded our 2002 Avalon in on this car. I am very satisfied with the fit and finish. We love the way it handles and fight over who gets to take it to work. Love the keyless ignition.

Favorite Features

keyless ignition, style, power rear door, Bluetooth, which was invented in NC

Suggested Improvements

larger back up display. A better mat for the rear of the car