2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:
Luv my Venza
By playmkr jones on 04/03/10 23:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my Venza. I am an avid cyclist and had been seeking a vehicle to transport my bike with a couple of friends bikes to charity bike ride events that could handle a couple of guys that are pretty good size and still very athletic (me- 6'4" tall 280lbs and friends 6'6" 250 lbs -. I took six months to thoroughly research my choices and whittled it down to the T- Venza, A- ZDX and H-Accord Crosstour. I eliminated the Cross Tour after the test ride- seemed woefully low on power and handled like a truck. I really liked the ZDX but getting in and out was very awkward and it wasnÂ’t at all worth the price difference of $20k or more for similar equipment. Very sleek and I get constant looks.

2010 venza dissapointed
By Anthony F on 03/26/10 21:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Loved the look of this car the first time I seen it. Very roomy interior Quiet, powerful 4cyl engine. Having a hard time finding a comfortable seating position, seat feels to hard on my back, firm ride, would of like a softer ride. Not so happy, enjoy driving my 2007 murano a lot more. No back pain in that car.

Love My Venza
By Davis on 03/25/10 14:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just leased a V6 AWD Venza and it is a very nice looking car inside and out. Just downsized from a GMC Acadia so is still getting use to the smaller SUV.

Excellent Car
By Ting Xu on 03/24/10 10:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased the new Venza Feb 2010 after months of research. I compared several crossover vehicles include the Acura RDX, Lexus RX350 and found the new Venza to be the best value. You can get same luxury items and reliability for a lot less. I wasn't disappointed. Rides and drives are very comfortable and has plenty of power. Planty of interior space and the dual sunroofs is beautiful . The controls are driver- friendly and easily accessible. It is quite too. I do not know why some people complain about the noise. I would recommend it to anyone in the market for a car/suv and interested in a crossover!

The best Crossover vehicle on market
By Jackson on 03/19/10 16:49 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought my Venza V6 FWD at the end of the year to take advantage of the new car sales tax incentive. Only if I had known Toyota would be in such trouble + incentive of $1500 cash, I would have waited. Felt like I was short changed by Toyota. Other than that, the Venza is great! I was drawn to the styling inside and out since day 1 of introduction. Took me a year to take ownership. Love the 20" wheels and aggressive styling. The interior is spacious and center console well designed.

Good Family Car, But.....
By RG5626 on 03/08/10 16:44 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Although I test drove this car three times before deciding to buy, I did not appreciate how "floaty" it drives until I had it for a while. Also, I live in a hilly area and was liked the hill assist feature it was supposed to have for the brakes. But since stopping on a hill a few times I've noticed that this feature does not work at all and the car rolls backwards even more than my last one that did not have this feature. I'll take it in for a look in case it's just not working. The interior is the real selling point for this car and is very functional. I like it better than all of the flippy doors on the Camry. Have not gotten the Bluetooth to download my cell phone address book yet.

Venza Frenzy
By RBScott on 03/08/10 15:06 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

We purchased a Venza because of the way the body style looked, very sporty and doesn't look like a box. After driving it we were very pleased. It is very roomy, I am 6'4" and I had plenty of leg room, and it handles great. Acceleration is better than expected. We are satisfied with the interior style and its features. It has a very comfortable ride(doesn't ride like a truck)

Great Vehicle
By OMG on 03/04/10 21:12 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Really enjoying our Venza. Technology and bluetooth programming was easy and user friendly. Road noise is pronounced on the highway. The fit and finish is on the cheap plastic side and didn't line up evenly and required adjustment by dealer.

Venza: The Un-SUV
By Jon on 02/28/10 15:54 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the Venza because after about 15 years of driving sports coupes and sports sedans, I wanted something different, something with more room for those occasional trips to Home Depot. The Venza is replacing a Lexus IS 350. The Venza is quick, not fast, but quick. Because of a lower center of gravity than the typical SUV, it handles mostly like a sedan. The 20" wheels (standard with the V6) probably help with that. I like the Venza's aggressive styling and it's room cargo space. Overall great car.

Very nice ride
By manya on 01/22/10 10:31 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I am very pleased with my new Venza. This is a very thoughtfully built vehicle. There are several holders for my phone, ipod and other stuff. The ride is smooth although it does not pick up very quickly. The bluetooth pairing and setting up the garage opener was easy. Manual explains everything. I have the normal speakers and they work just fine for me.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Venza in WA is:

$148 per month*