2010 Toyota Venza Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:
Hated to part with our 2010 4 cylinder Venza
By borjborj on 06/03/14 13:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

We had the car for 4 years and 1 month over 89,000 miles. We averaged 22K miles per year, never had any issues at all, only replaced tires and battery. We got combined 25.6 mpg on the original Bridgestones, harder riding tires. Replaced with Dunlop tires, then dropped to a combined 24.7 mpg, but it was a much better and smoother riding tires, worth losing 1 mpg. The car was always a pleasure to get on the road and travel and vacation in.

It has been a year
By luvtoyota10 on 10/18/11 10:58 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

It has been a year ( and 2 weeks) Since I got my 2010 Toyota Venza. It's Fun To Drive compared to my previous vehicle (2000 toyota 4runner). The sterring may be light but it is very agile. The ride is bumpy but I got over it. It's Great in the snow. I feel safe in it and it handles well in wet conditions. The color is fantastic. Very comfortable seats and good (front visibility) the Back up camera helps alot. The bluetooth streaming audio is fabulous.

Beware of Gas Mileage and Erratic Acceleration
By bosnol on 08/28/11 20:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Although stylish and roomy, the Venza's gas mileage, even for a 4 cylinder, is poor compared to what is advertised, especially since we are careful, conservative drivers. It might be the overly sensitive accelerator pedal that results in excess gas consumption. The ride is not smooth either compared to the Ford Escape (we have had an Escape for 2 years). The satellite radio does not perform as well as it does in the Ford models such as the Escape. The dashboard mileage display screen is wired way too sensitive and cannot be adjusted.

Venza 6 months
By rlionel on 08/06/11 11:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

MyVenza was purchased new. After 6 months and 7,500 miles, it drives just like new! Have not had one problem with my Venza. The ride is smooth, just came back from a 500 mile trip! Gas mileage was 27 mph overall for the trip! I have the 4 cyl. At 182 Hp it is very sufficient! The Venza is versatile, the cargo space is excellent. Seats fold down all or 1/2! Plenty of storage space! Electric back door is great Sound system is also excellent, especially the blue tooth phone and streaming audio from my IPhone. Start button is great! The only issue is with the small back up camera. screen is way too small! I have had many suv's, this drives like a car, but sits up high. I would buy another!

about 13k miles and still like new
By luvtoyota10 on 07/24/11 18:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Ok i got my venza back in 2010 in sept and i have been pleased ever since. It is very stylish and people stare at it when i drive by. Its very comfortable. I just found out the dashboard was padded! What a suprise never touched it. Everything is ergonomically correct. Visibility is great from the front but but as good in the back i really dont care because i have a back up camera. A bird was stuck in my grill and i tried to get it out and it fell to the bottom of the grill and now i have to take it to the toyota dealership to get it out.

My Second Toyota!!!
By centurion68 on 07/03/11 08:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

This car is ergonomically sound. I really enjoy how comfortable it is. Road trips are fantastic in this vehicle. Even better than the '07 Camry I had before. It provides a very smooth ride yet it has a beefy enough suspension and clearance to handle some of the more challenged roads in America. Even though I have the 2.7 liter DOHC engine, the performance is sound. Coupled with the 6 speed transmission, it makes carrying five passengers and luggage effortless.

8k mile update on Kitty
By luvtoyota10 on 03/28/11 11:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

My Venza is the best car i have ever owned. It is very reliable. I love the blizzard pearl color. It performed well in the snow. I never slipped. The interior is soo roomy. Very comfortable also. I love driving it. I have had no problems with the car. But the gas mileage is not great I avarage 22.7 mpg and i think city on the sticker is about 25 mpg but besides that. It is a beautiful car.

KITTY
By luvtoyota10 on 01/22/11 15:24 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I love my new 2010 toyota venza i got it at the end of sept. I does fantastically good in the snow without AWD. The ride is like an suv (bumpy). Its wider than the 2000 toyota 4runner (and alot more room). I love the interior quality. Everyone thinks that this car was like very expensive. mine was 30k. My cousin confused it with an infiniti. toyota did a great job on this car. the gas mileage is great about 320 miles per tank. I have the panoramic roof and its wonderful. The engine has alot of power i go too fast too easily in this car.

Fantastic Vehicle!!!
By centurion68 on 01/04/11 15:58 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I have had my Venza since 11/10 and I am thoroughly pleased and continue to be excited about my purchase. This is my second Toyota and I am elated. When it comes to styling and reliablilty, Toyota continues to create vehicles that keep the American manufacturers on their toes.

Very satisfied
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Have owned two months. Drive about 2,000 miles a month. Like everything about vehicle. High content for buck. Standard features are impressive. Very comfortable seats. Great ergonomics. Smooth and quiet. Great combination of economy and room.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Venza Wagon in VA is:

$118 per month*