Used 2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews - 107 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Venza

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

cracking venza sunroof
By randy

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have a 2014 venza and have cracking in sun roof to it has 14000 miles on it. Had it in shop 2 times they cant fix it.

Wonderful Car/SUV, many conviences
By Jim

The Model will no longer be available from Toyota as 0f 2016

Great Elbow Room
By Breck Montague

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Solid, reliable, very comfortable with great interior space. Would buy another one, but Toyota for some foolish reason has discontinued the Venza for 2016

`118K owner
By Wayne

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this car new in Sept. 2010. No problems over 118 K miles (mostly freeway) Excellent mpg as per sticker info. Highest road mileage 33 (actual not computer) results mostly flat driving but some long hill climbing. Consistently gets 28 to 29 mpg highway, 22 city. The 4 cylinder has plenty of power for long climbs and passing and transmission does not hunt for a gear while climbing hills like my Honda did.

In reference to the ride quality comments by most here, I notice the car rides much better when loaded with more weight than when it's just me driving. Seems to have SUV like suspension. (stiffer)

This car is still on the original set of breaks. My mechanic says they have more than 80% remaining.
Seating is excellent for large and tall people and the seats have great support.

Cons: Poor rear compartment lighting as others have stated. I added a light to the side wall. Back light for radio info is impossible to see in bright day light and the dash light dimmer knob feels sooo cheap and is awkward to use compared to my Honda and Camry. ( why did you do that Toyota?) Other con: Bluetooth very poor quality sound. (I don't use it as no one could understand me) Over
all this has been a great car hope to get a full 200 K out of it. I Wish Toyota were still making them. (almost bought a Chevy Equinox but because it's made in Canada and the Venza was made in Kentucky..I bouoght the USA made car).
Good job Georgetown. (:

Love / Hate
By William Wilson

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I love the reliability, great looks, comfortable ride and functionality. The interior finishes are average. I hate the loud creaking and cracking noise which eminates from my rear sunroof when I go over the smallest imperfection in the road. Dealer had vehicle for an entire week and gave up trying to find this noise. I'm embarrassed to travel with my clients. This noise started around 60,000 miles and is nearly unbearable at 80,000 miles. There's no good reason a $30,000 car should sound like it's coming apart at the seems with only 80,000 easy miles on it. I had planned to keep this car for 200,000 miles. I'll be replacing it with any vehicle other than a Toyota.