2009 Toyota Venza Consumer Review: What Happen to Toyota Quality?

2009 Toyota Venza - Consumer Review

What Happen to Toyota Quality???
By abrown20 on

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was so excited when I got my Venza. I do think it is beautiful and I love the bronze color. However, I have never had a Toyota so poorly made. My Venza is a fully loaded 09 and i had high expectations. Within a year all the rubber seals in the doors, hatch and sunroom had fallen out and been replaced. The warranty just ended and now the sun visors have fallen down. How do sun visors just fall apart??? My last Toyota was 11 years old with orginal visors! The clips that hold the belts in the back have broken. The quality of the detail work should be an embarrassment to Toyota but they have taken no responsibility. Road noise is Horrible and it has always pulled to the right. Just Sad!

Color and Towing Capacity

Fix the noise problems and the steering. Put some quality back in the details. A 35,000 car should not fall apart in two years.
By lambchop88
on 04/01/14 18:12 PM (PDT)

I bought my venza brand new I only have only 46,000 miles and the rubber coming off when I open the back and both front doors that I know of I payed 37,000 for this vehicle fully loaded it a crying shame the rubber around the doors are coming off !!!