2009 Toyota Venza 2.7L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Nice Wagon

2009 Toyota Venza - Consumer Review

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Base Wagon (2.7L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Nice Wagon
By JeffB on

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Bought as certified used, so far a wonderful trouble free vehicle. Lots of space in the 2nd row and rear cargo area that works smoothly and efficiently in our part-time service biz. Nice misc storage including water bottles in the door, and love the flexible multi-compartment console. Four cylinder has more that adequate power. I get 26-28 MPG in mixed driving and 30+ MPG on the Hwy, but I have a light foot. Radio and environmental controls are easy once you get used to them. The backup camera doesn't work too well in bright sunlight, but works great in lower light conditions when it's needed the most. The leather is very nice, and the overall interior design is well thought out.

Favorite Features

Eye catching exterior styling, smooth pleasant ride, roomy and efficient interior, multi-compartment center console, radio and environmental controls, information computer with 2 line display, current mileage display, and good gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

Softer seat cushions. I concur with others, the seats begin to get uncomfortable after 3-4 hours in the saddle, when my wife and I have to get out and take a break due to tailbone ache. Seat adjustments don't fix this, as this seems to be caused by slightly too firm bottom seat cushions.