2009 Toyota Venza Consumer Review: Nice Refresh to the Toyota Lin

2009 Toyota Venza - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Nice Refresh to the Toyota Line-up
By Chris on

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the Venza yesterday; 3.5L V6, FWD, and I absolutely love it. I bought it to replace 2 cars, an 03 Solara and an 07 Camry... Loved how the Solara handled, & liked the look of the Camry. With the Venza, now I get both in one package. The handling is very responsive, smooth, and the turn radius is a lot sharper than I expected for it's size. The JBL 13-speaker system upgrade is definitely worth it if you are an audiophile and love music, & there is no doubt that the interior was designed to be the visual definition comfortable and convenient. The smart key is great, so you can keep the keys in your pocket while you lock, unlock, start & stop the car.. all via touch.

I like the Bluetooth option, w/ the ability to dial by name or number, and auto-sync on car entry. I love the convenience of the smart key, because I know as long as I have the key on me, I have full access and control of the car. The drive is solid and responsive, and the design is nice all around.

There may already be a way to do this, but if so it was not clear in the instructions: I would suggest to add a way for you to remotely start the car from outside, then simply get in & drive away. As of now, you can start from outside, but the car is locked; upon unlocking it, the engine shuts off.