2009 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:
The Best
By sramirez on 03/31/10 22:29 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought my Venza and I just Love it. It is the best car I have ever had. It is very comfortable and easy to drive. The storage and space is perfect.

Venza 2009
By Dave on 03/30/10 05:07 AM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a fully loaded Venza 2009. I love this car. It is luxurious, well build, solid and safe feeling. I look forward to driving it. Do not get this car without the navigation system. It is so worth it

Venza Regret
By donpaluh on 03/26/10 22:58 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My back was hurting just from driving it home from the dealership. I figured with the almost excessive seat adjustments, I could find some setting I could live with. I am 53 years old and have never had anything like this. I have driven mostly inexpensive cars and even tractor trailer, and I've never had this issue. I regularly drive from NYC to Buffalo (430 mi), and I dreaded my first trip in this piece of junk. Between the uncomfortable seat, poor ride, road and wind noise I have a horrible headache (which I never get) and I can't sleep again because my back hurts so bad. It has "leather" seats. This leather is below vinyl. I cannot believe how bad it looks and feels. No iPod or blu-tooth?

Great Car for family
By jnayak on 03/16/10 18:13 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought a 2009 Toyota Venza, we got a good deal on a V6 3.5L for the Price of 4 cyl 2.7. The build quality of Venza is far more superior than the Ford Edge, Nissan pathfinder and the Murano. We like the standard features which includes most of the updgrades in other cars. The only disappointment was that the sales lady at the dealer ship was not quite up to speed with the recall on the floor mats for the venza. When i asked her about it she said that Venza is not impacted but I found out on the Toyota website about the recall on Venza. Overall we are very happy with the car, the ride is smooth and the interior feels like a lexus.

Very Satisfied
By Bill S on 03/10/10 20:14 PM (PST)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I bought the base 4 cylinder model and am delighted with it after almost 8000 miles. Unless you can't do without a V- 6, the 4 has more than adequate power, (climbs hills nicely), is very smooth and quiet, (right at 2000 rpm at 70 mph, 2500 at 80 mph), and gets 30 mpg on the highway. Very comfortable, quiet and nicely appointed interior. This vehicle ranked #3 in U.S. News & World Reports overall rankings of 26 affordable crossovers and it's easy to see why.

Happy
By sa m on 03/10/10 16:52 PM (PST)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Drives great. Silent interior. great pick-up. I have only had a couple of weeks of driving but it is so much better than the Rav4 I traded in.

comfort and style
By paul on 03/02/10 22:25 PM (PST)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

This car does a lot of things well. It's 4 cylinder engine with AWD is more than adequate. Passing on the highway is a breeze. Cruising at 60 mph (100k) at only 2000 rpms... the trans and engine are well-matched. You get a lot for the price.

great buy
By sammy on 02/19/10 21:39 PM (PST)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I have been a Subaru legacy fan for years and decided to go Toyota this year. Despite the publicity I bought the venza. 2.7 L AWD and love it!! The car proved itself through several heavy snowstorms in NC with excellent snow performance . Would recommend this vehicle without reservation

Love the car
By Andrew H on 02/19/10 19:45 PM (PST)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Driven 4000 KMS in less than a month and love it. Not the best fuel economy, but everything else has been great. Stylish exterior turns heads. Lots of room inside and especially in rear for kids or passengers. Got an aftermarket DVD system installed by dealer for the kids and they use it all the time for vids even on short trips. Wireless headphones are great! Built in video games too. Have owned Honda Civis 1998 and 2005, 2002 Camry, 2004 Suzuki XL7 and 2006 Ford Fusion...this vehicle smokes the competition. I can't wait to trade this in after a few years for a V6 version fully loaded.

We Love Our 2009 Venza
By Thom on 02/08/10 17:15 PM (PST)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Happiest my wife has ever been with a car!!!! And, during the recent snow we received, the AWD Venza proved its mettle on snowy and icy roads. It is a very safe vehicle that handled superbly in very adverse driving conditions. It is stylish, roomy, comfortable, and full of quality everywhere you look. We can't wait to take our first road trip in this vehicle. We both enjoy driving it and we really like the way it handles. The leather seats are very comfortable. The stereo is excellent. The controls are driver-friendly and easily accessible. The safety features are excellent. Love the airline style overhead reading lamps for the rear passengers. Love the dual climate control. Outstanding buy!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Toyota Venza in VA is:

$110 per month*