2009 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews 20

2009 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:
Exactly what I wanted
By James on 03/18/09 15:59 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Have had my venza one week and have enjoyed every mile. Have driven in sunshine and in rain on interstate, back roads and in city. It seems to be a good fit all around. Love the entry and exit convenience. The first couple of tanks of driving gave the expected performance and fuel mileage, at this time I could not think of a change that I would suggest

One of the best vechiles I have ever had
By Sam on 03/14/09 03:56 AM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought it in Jan as I was very impressed with the interiors in the Detroit Auto Show. I was shopping for a Lexus but settled for the Venza as I felt that I was not losing too much and it does cost a lot less! Drives very smoothly everything about the vehicle is great. The handling is good. However it seems a little rigid at first.

Love My New Venza
By Pretty Boi on 03/12/09 20:34 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just traded my 06 Solara SLE for a new Venza in Sunset Bronze Mica. I have received so many compliments on the color of this car alone. It handles very much like a sedan and the ride height is perfect. It also has a large number of useful luxuries.

Impulse buy
By Marla on 03/12/09 20:04 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We spent 3 hours looking at and test driving a Camry Hybrid...and then saw a Venza sitting in front of the showroom. It was love at first sight with both the exterior and interior. After sitting in it and test driving it, we were sold. The interior is roomy, upscale, and has lots of storage. Ride and handling excellent.

Senior Citizens love our Venza
By Jean & Stan on 03/12/09 09:21 AM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Having previously owned a Honda Pilot and a Toyota Highlander, we opted for a vehicle that is more user friendly. We found it in the Toyota Venza. We are looking for to our trip back to the Midwest, anticipating great performance and comfortable ride from the Venza. The dual heat/ac controls and large cargo area behind the rear seats is a big plus for us. We just feel very comfortable riding in this vehicle.

Noisy and rough ride
By susan wilson on 03/11/09 21:41 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

This is a great vehicle to look at but rides like a jeep! It has a lot of wind noise around the windows.Think before you buy this. And drive it more than 15 minutes when thinking of purchasing. We paid 32,000 which is pricey for a poor ride. Also, under driver's seat after you drive a while on a road trip I felt what seemed like a bar under the driver's seat. Had to get out and rest from the ride before I could continue home.

Fits The Bill
By Santa3 on 03/09/09 15:19 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Powerful on acceleration, all wheel drive for various weather conditions, reasonable gas mileage, up to date electronics, plenty of interior space for 5 adult passengers and a nifty interior and exterior design all go into making our V6 AWD Venza a real pleasure to drive. Venza fits the bill for any car buyer who feels lost between the bloated low mileage truck frame sport utility vehicles and the claustrophobic small frame cross-over vehicles. Buy this car - it is a winner!

Toyota hits it out of the park.....
By Flamesfan on 02/28/09 07:35 AM (PST)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Toyota doesn't bring out many new vehicles but when it does it's time to pay attention. First impressions were great and when I bought the venza I was not disappointed. It's got the styling, drives like a car but is practical like an suv. The venza has a ton of neat features-power rear door, back up camera, storage compartment and accessory holders... The list goes on. My one concern was the blindspots but it has not been an issue. The awd is great in the snow too, no need to throw on winter tires every year. This vehicle fits all my needs and with Toyota reliabilty and strong resale value I look forward to years of enjoymeat.

I always loved station wagons
By WVW on 02/24/09 20:52 PM (PST)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a stylish comfortable Camry wagon. No pretenses of a rear seat (hello cramped RAV4 third row) and no pretending to be an SUV or crossover or whatever you try to call it other than a station wagon. Yeah they try to call this a crossover too, but we all really know it is a Camry wagon. The lines are classy, the interior is well designed and uses quality materials, and the totally predictable handling and bulletproof reliability are great for those who don't like any surprises. Venza gets you from point A to point B with comfort, good-looks and a minimum of fuss or effort.

Green Beauty
By patrick on 02/09/09 09:47 AM (PST)

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My wife would not give up her matrix XRS without a nose bashing bleeding fight. Guile and love on my part got her to try out the Venza and it was love on first sight. If you travel two or three long trips a year yet need conveyance that won't tire both your wallet and patience and combine camping with urban driving, while keeping the kids happy, then this is the car for you. My wife was never one to enjoy attention but even she likes the looks she is getting. and the kids look up through the roof in the rear and all you hear is silence. Need I say more. All you parents out there at least give it a look over, this car (suv?) does not need a salesman.