2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
2014 a big ride improvement
By beaverfood on 04/12/14 12:02 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

The 2014 rides much better than the 2010. I had an SR5 DoubleCab, and moved up a notch to the Limited CrewMax. I like the dual temperature controls, which are no longer available on the SR5.

It's a real truck folks!
By tlmiller on 03/02/14 11:49 AM (PST)

2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Had a 2012 and loved it. Now I have a 2014 and I like it even better. I like my trucks to ride firm and have power to do it all. This delivers on both counts and is the best looking truck on the road. The interior is huge and functional with everything I need within reach. It'll pass anything but a gas pump, but that's what a real truck can do. I drove them all and the others drove heavy and soft to me. I don't need a car ride. If you're looking for a "TRUCK", this is the one for you.

16,311 of 32,608 people found this review helpful
New 1794 Tundra
By thepieman on 10/07/13 19:33 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab 1794 FFV 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Bought the new 1794, the truck is a masterpiece, I have a 2013 work truck Tundra and the interior of this truck was dated, the improvement is needed and has been thought out well, the voice activation is good although it takes some getting used to, but saves having to take your eye of the road to press buttons on a screen. The sat nav works well and a nice touch is that when you get close to a turn, you get a display on your drivers screen console. The engine is the same, it is a lovely powerful motor, but it likes a drink! The build quality seems top class, although the carpet is a bit thin and not the quality it should be. The ride is the most comfortable i've driven.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Toyota Tundra Crewmax-cab in VA is:

$130 per month*